4

Days had passed since You and Dream team have fought against each other, yet you couldn't stop thinking about the war that was supposed to come up. If wilbur can't find anything useful so he could keep you just a bit longer till the war was over then they could be more screwed.

As you were sitting on the walls of L'manberg, steps were slowly reaching towards you. There was a smile on the man's mask, his netherite armour was glowing and his axe was resting on the man's shoulder.

" Y/N." he spoke, he leaned forward, bowing down. His voice was calm but something was up.

"Dream." You said, your face expression was dead serious as you got up.

Dream approached your facs, reaching his hand on your cheek, but you've slapped his hand in disgust.

"What do you want dream" The girl asked.

Your anger was boiling and that's exactly what he wanted.

" Tell me, Y/N, why are you fighting for this..nation? for this drug van? It's hopeless,, He said, looking at you with a pitiful expression.

" Tsk. I told you, I am not working for free Dream, and even if you could give me something that's so rare I won't join you. You've sold me." You  said, slowly taking a step in front of him, pointing your finger in his chest.

Sapnap rushed behind you, grabbing your arms and holding them tight .

" Y/N, we need you. When will you realise that? "Dream asked.

Her eyes was staring deep into his mask.

"Bullshit." You spit, pushing Sapnap so he could let you go.

You've took a good look at Dream, chuckled a bit and said

" I'll fight for this nation only to avoid you, but I won't let my guard down!"  pointing at the L'manberg flag.

Dream left out a laugh that sent shivers down the girls spine.

" You didn't notice, did you.. Y/N?" He smiled.

You've looked at the flag that now was burning, your face expression remained the same, madness.

" What will it take me to get you on my side?" The man said, doing one more step and reaching his hand to your chin.

" You can give me the world and I'll refuse it. You can lock me up anywhere, but I won't get on your side. You are a sick man obsessed with power, and you will always remain like that, won't you?" You've asked him.

Your cheeks were a bit red, as Sapnap was now burning a forest close to L'manberg.

" You are stubborn, and that's what I need. Power is knowledge, and the power that you have can destroy more than 1 smp. Why not join me and become the queen of the smp?" he said, chuckling and getting on your nerves.

You were about to say something before catching your words.

" No means no, dream. Even with 200 soldiers coming after me, trying to kill me, I won't come on your side. You want power, but I want freedom. And if this country wants freedom among the people, then I'll help them with that and you can't stop me." You said.

A smirk was showing up on your face and you slapped the man's hand off of your chin.

As You walked away from dream, he took one more step, clearing his throat. You stopped walking and looked at him, your eyes were intimidating him.

,, We got something you need.,,

,, and what is that?,,

,, A deal.,,

A/N: LMAO SORRY FOR UPLOADING A BIT LATE, 30 READS? HOLY FUCK I DIDNT EVEN GOT THIS MUCH, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! Also, please tell me what you think about the chapters, like I said, when I'll get a bit more used to writing and I'll get advanced to this, OH BOY YOU ALL MIGHT LIKE IT :DDD. Also, I've heart that voting the chapters /story can recommend to other people, so don't mind if u press that star. OK, I love u very much and I'll see you on the next chapter (*/▽\*)