14

TW : blood

They fell in the water, going meters down. She opened her eyes and a sharp pain caught her off guard. Trying to keep her breath she looked to the right, the man was unconscious falling deeper into the ravine. She let go of the sticks and started swimming after him.

Once he got him she put him on her back, getting the sticks back and panic rushed in her entire body, searching for at least a platform or such to stay. Everything was way too dangerous for you to even touch. A shaky breath was left out before continuing to swim. The sound of a cave cought her attention. She left a worried smile on her face continuing to swim towards the sound. They reached into a hole and the girl pushed dream first, after she got in.

,, Thank God.,, She tried to say. Walking away from the hole, Looking for some coal to get, she made and lit up a camp fire, putting dream close to it.
She sat down approaching her hands to the fire.

Dream started doing small movements, coughing and getting up slowly. He looked at you confused and then at the fire.

,, You are a fucking crazy woman.,, he remarked.

,, well I did saved your ass from schlatt.,, just mentioning it she regret what she said, though it was true you indeed saved him.

,, There could've been any other way instead of falling deeper than 50 meters into some weird ravine with you !,, Dream screamed, fear and madness getting the best of the man.

She widened her eyes at his response, she took a deep breath closing her eyes. Silence was spread for a few seconds.  The man put his hands in his hair trying to calm down but how could he. The man just woke up in the middle of nowhere.

,, You are right, but it feels so great to be alive now, aren't I right here?,, She got up approaching him. She pointed her finger right in his chest bumping him a bit.

,, This would be all your fault if you wouldn't have disobeyed my orders!,, he added. The second he realised what he said he tried to reach his hand towards you.

,,Forget about it.,, raising her voice she approached the camp fire, took one wood set in flames and started investigating the ravine.

Dream put his hands over his face, looking up and groaning. He started walking towards her direction. His netherite Armour was glowing close to the girl.

,, can't you at least be useful and dig up with your netherite pickaxe dream? If you are such a lover boy.,, She rolled her eyes looking for an escape from the labyrinth.

,, Oh so now you need MY help after YOU almsot KILLED US?,,, Stating that she took a deep breath and looked at him.

,, Stop being such a dick and try to help. We are stuck under the ground with no food, no nothing, if complaining is all that you can do then you can get your ass away from me.,, the woman was tired of the man's shit at this point. She needed some time to think of her escape.

,, Y/N I'm -,,

,, Sorry? I told you, just forget about it already, get us out if you can.,,

Dream now felt uneasy with Y/N around, he didn't really mean to be harsh with her yet he didn't know how to really express himself.

,, I've got some wood and a crafting table if that's helpful.,, he left out a breath.

The girl looked back at him, getting the crafting table and the wood. Making a wooden pickaxe she started getting stone, slowly reaching after iron later.

Hours passed and the dirt started getting removed each piece with each piece. Her hand wasn't the only thing in pain. As a result, her leg and stomach were bandaged by the man behind her.

The sunrise was slowly reaching the sky and birds started travelling above the trees. The sweet chirp of the birds could've brought you a smile on your face.

Hours after digging, they got out, each one of them took a deep breath once the fresh air hit them.

Before dream could say anything Y/N walked away from him. Was she mad at what he said?

,, I'll see you later, dream.,,

A/N: I'M SO SORY THIS TOOK SO LONG HOLY SHIT IM SORRY I GOT BUSY WITH STUFF, THO, I LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR 844 READS YALL ARE AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOU GUYS, ALSO, FOLLOW kiki_the_potata THANKS FOR HELPING WITH THE FANFIC-