18

The axe of peace.

Nobody knew much about it. Legend says a god  died with the axe bringing peace into the world, with its sacrifice, the next person who'll be given the axe might turn into a God.

Technoblade was considered the god of blood, war and gold, his crown shining everytime he stepped in.

You were fearless with Techno on your side.

The axe of peace was swinging towards you. Your eyes widened as you felt a knot in your throat, your body couldn't move anymore, yet, the man in green jumped with Nightmare in his hands, stopping the axe.

"You're trying to save her, Dream?! Do you like her, Dream? " Techno mocked him with a smile on his face.

"What? Me? Like her? I'm only keeping her alive for her execution, there's nothing I'd enjoy more than seeing her priceless expression change from confidence to fear, from a brat to someone begging for freedom." Dream said as he looked at you, his vibe was... rather off..

You felt as if a thread was around your neck, your hands, you felt tied up and Dream was holding the end of the thread, yet, you were just fine.

The sound of blades hitting against each other woke you up, for how long you were out, you didn't know. It didn't matter, you had to discuss with Techno, and you had to hide from the L'manburg and DreamSmp.

Thick smoke fell before your eyes and a hand grabbed you, throwing you on a horse. It was him, Dream.

Behind you was Techno, you  looked at your wrist, it was locked with some handcuffs . Damn it, f how long were you distracted?

Scolding yourself wasn't the best option at the moment, you had to find a way to get to Techno, even if it meant you'd have to betray Dream once again.

You could throw yourself and bring Dream down, Techno surely had a plan, he wouldn't kill you. You didn't do anything wrong.

You looked at Techno, he had an expression of madness. You're fucked.

"I only live once" you assured yourself, shrugging your shoulders, you throw yourself off of the horse, grabbing Dream with you. If you die, he should die as well.

His horse stopped, glaring at you and Dream.

"What the hell?" Dream shouted , looking at you with his hand on his head.

You glared at him.

"We have no business, Dream, no deals. If Techno wants to kill me, then he'll come to my face and say it." You spit out.

"I'm not letting him kill you.. That would be unfair. I want to see you beaten up, Y/N. I want to see you pay for everything you've done." He fixed his mask.

Technoblade stopped on his horse, looking at you two.

"Look, I know i shouldn't interrupt this romantic moment, but I have some business to do here." Techno took his axe, swinging it to the ground right next to you.

You shut your eyes, slowly turning your back towards the blade with one eye open.

You let out an uncomfortable laugh, maybe going with Dream wherever he wanted wasn't that bad of an idea. Maybe turning against the DREAM SMP was a bad idea. Maybe coming back was.. no, you have to stop thinking like that.

"Technoo.. My friend, My brother" You started.

"great start.." Dream whispered.

"I payed for everything, Techno-" You were trying to say, leaning your hands in.

The sound of a blade hit you. You saw darkness before your eyes, maybe it was because your eyes were shut. You looked at your wrists, the chains were cut off.

A shaky breath left your mouth.

Techno looked at you, with a smile on his face.

"If you think you're ready to fight me, face to face, prove that you are worth it." His eyes were on you.

People started gathering around.

"Techno, Let me take Y/N back to L'Manberg, she has to pay for what she has done" Dream said, getting up.

You started looking at your wrists, around you. No way you were going back to L'Manberg. Dream's horse was still there. Wait, his horse was still here.

" He was precious enough" You thought, maybe stealing it wasn't so bad, you could get your freedom with him, well, some of it before your head would get cut off by Dreams sword, that's for sure.

Dream and Techno were arguing whether you should die or not, yet there you were sneaking towards the horse.

the horse didn't like you, neither did you like the horse, yet, you got on top of it, pat its face and grabbed the halter, next destination: freedom.

a/n: SHORT CHAPTER IKIK, BUT HOLY SHIT, WE HAVE 11K READS? HELLO?? AND OVER 300 VOTES? NAHH, YALL MADE MY LIFE BETTER, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT, AND THANK YOU kiki_the_potata FOR HELPING ME