8

You woke up on a bed, somewhere under the ground. The bed that you were staying in wasn't that comfortable, but you couldn't complain realizing some bars were now breaking you apart from a long hallway. You got up with all the strength you had and slowly walked towards the iron bars that were in front of you.

,, Wilbur? Tommy? Tubbo?,, You said, trying to call their names and ask for a bit of help. A small shiver rushed through your bones as you remember dream knocking you out. How many days had you been knocked out for?

You started hearing footsteps and a long shadow was walking down the hallway. It was Wilbur,you recognized his silhouette.

,, Wilbur. Let me out!,, You screamed, anger in your eyes but disappointment in his.

,, Y/N, don't you get it? I can't let you out, I'm not risking my people's lives for some girl that deserves to be locked up.,, His harsh words spoke, only to make you even madder than before.

,, This isn't funny Wilbur. Let me out. I don't deserve to be here nor to be locked up. What have I done to get locked in a stupid prison?!,, You proested in a loud tone, shaking the bars, trying to get out.

,, You risked your life for some fucking disks Y/N! If dream will see you make one more mistake you will die in front of L'manberg! This isn't a game. If locking you up is the best to protect you, then it should remain like that.,, The man in a suit said, His tone raising.

You let out a laugh, one that gave shivers down his spine.

,, If you think that you are protecting me, you are so wrong. I could fight a 7 nation army and I'd be standing on my own feet. Dream is just some man that took something from me and now he thinks he can make the rules. Let me out, I'm risking my own life, not yours, not L'manberg's, Mine.,, you raised your voice and silence then there was silence in the hallways.

,, Just because you are so "Powerful" doesn't mean that you make the rules Y/N. I've worried my ass to take care of you and my nation, I've tried to protect you from the masked man. I have given up so much stuff just so you could be protected.,, Wilbur grabbed the iron bars that were holding you back, and he raised his voice once more, almost leaving you speechless.

,, Let me out already, I'll keep protesting 'til I'll see the daylight. I'll fight anyone just so you could let me out.,, You protested again, only to make Wilbur irritated.

,, I'm not letting you out. Final decision.,, the man has said as you protested again

,, But-,,

,, No buts Y/N! You protest one more fucking time and -,, Wilbur spit just to get interrupted

,, Or what Wilbur? Or what. I dare you, say it.,, You said , as your eyes met his gaze and the madness grew in both of you .

,, Or I'll grab you and place you millions of kilometers away from dream smp.,,

Silence then spread across the room. Wilbur looked down, letting go of the iron bars and slowly walking away. You started screaming after him to let you out. He disappeared among the shadows and questions started to wander around your head.

Hours has passed and you found yourself laying down on the bed, staring at the ceiling. You tried to find a comfortable position 'til something started to poke your head, making it hurt. You got up in no time, realizing you had 2 hair pins.

More thoughts started to run through your head, slowly grabbing a pin and starting to wander in the door lock. Waiting for the click and the small movements, steps started to be heard. You rushed a bit, panic slowly building. You saw a shadow slowly walking down the hallway.

*click* You heard it, it wasn't the click that you wanted to hear. The hair pin broke in half, and soon the shadow reached your cell.

,, Y/n.,,

,, Eret.,,

A/N: AAAA I FINISHED IT!! Also, everyone, I asked my friend, Kiki or kiki_the_potata , if she could help me with the chapters by correcting some grammar mistakes, giving me some ideas etc, and she accepted! Thank you Kiki for helping me, I'll make it up to you :D