☕️ CHAPTER TWELVE: PART TWO

A/N: IT'S HERE... AND I'M CRYING. ENJOY MY BABIES. XOXO CI MAI

MOOD MUSIC BELOW:

BEST PART BY H.E.R. AND DANIEL CAESAR (THIS SONG WILL BE USED LATER IN THE FANFIC, BUT I WANTED TO HIGHLIGHT IT BECAUSE IT'S A MOOD, AND IT'S SPECIAL TO ME.)

TURNING PAGE BY SLEEPING AT LAST

MAKE IT TO ME BY SAM SMITH

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS (EXCEPT AKEMI), THE IMAGES, THE MUSIC LISTED AS WELL AS THE LYRICS, I DO NOT OWN ANY OF IT. JUST THIS AWESOME PLOT.

 JUST THIS AWESOME PLOT

~ Chapter 12 ~

PART TWO

In the middle of a lush green forest sat a glass pentagon structure made up of magic, wood, and metal. From inside you can see the beautiful forest, trees swaying rhythmically, small winter flowers scattered across the greenery. It was a breathtaking sight. You would probably even see woodland creatures, that is if it wasn't freezing outside.

But inside that structure stood a tall blond with broad shoulders, his eyes glued to the end of the aisle. He really wished the time would go by faster. Naruto had just been walked down the aisle by his Bachan who had smiled brightly at him before their entrance. Her brown eyes swimming in tears as her hand landed on whiskered cheeks giving Naruto an affectionate rub.