☕️ WARNINGS

Sasuke was not the stalking type. He was use to attracting attention from both girls and guys, even though he preferred the latter. He never had to watch the person he was attracted to. He didn't do little eye flutters and smiles to catch the person's attention. No. Fucking. Way. He didn't need to, to get what he wanted. Usually they came to him. But ever since a tall & muscular blond came into the coffee shop Sasuke worked at, all of his previous claims went straight out the window into a dumpster fire. Why is this guy making me feel this way?!

WARNINGS:

I do NOT own Naruto, and none of the characters. I just took them and made them do my biding 😈

This is NaruSasu, which means its yaoi! So if some guy on guy loving offends you please do us (and I mean the readers who loveeeeees us some Sasuke and Naruto action 😏) all a fave and just not read. I won't tolerate hurtful comments, I will block you real quick. For everyone else who wants to continue, enjoy babes! 💕 

Also no readers under 18! Do to all of the warning info below. (Please do not comment your ages. Just know that I have the warning listed as this being mature content.)

SMUT

BDSM- Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, Sadochism and Masochism

FLUFF

CURSING & CRUDE LANGUAGE/SLANG

DRINKING

MAYBE SOME 4/20 ACTION 💨 (Still deciding if I want to do a specific outtake that I have in my mind.)

NOT A LOT OF ANGST (This is more of a feel good story so if you love heavy angst, this one is probs not for you.)

The chapters that have lemons will have a 🍋 in the chapter caption, but to be honest, I've been planning for every single chapter to have at least some fluff or some smut. Soooooo, don't read if you don't like, I can't promise I will always remember to put the lemon.

Lastly, I am (or at least I use to be) the queen of starting projects that I am absolutely passionate about and abandoning it when life gets hard on me. My depression and anxiety takes over and I just leave without a trace. Over the years I have been working on myself and my mental health so I'm in a lot better headspace, anddddd I have the first 6 chapters written so I literally have no excuse this time 😂 Lastly my plan is to post at least once a week, but if I get real excited or if I see people asking for more... you just may persuade me to post more.

Thank you for taking the time to read 😊 It really means a lot!

xoxo Ci Mai