☕️ CHAPTER SIX: PART ONE

A/N: NEW CHAPTER! NEW SPICY CHAPTER! Get ready to finally get some real interactions from here on out... the way I wrote these characters... they won't be able to keep their hands off of each other. 😜 

---------------------------

This baby is my longest chapter posted so far... more than 10k words, so I made this little skit for you:

Dei: Are you really going to read over 10,000 words?

Sas: Of course! What writer doesn't love to read.

Dei: I'm just saying, if i have to read that long i'm going to need a drink or something.

Sas: ... a drink wouldn't hurt...

Dei: Now you're talking Sas! (Already had drinks out and poured like the damn alchy he is.)

Naruto: I really think we need to... I don't know buy some food or grab snacks to go with this.

Dei: that's not really necessary. (Already half way through drink)

Itachi: (In the background ordering food for his soon to be drunk fiancé.)

Naruto: (sees itachi and smiles with a nod, before turning to Dei and his sas baby who were already pouring a second cup, giving the two a head shake with a chuckle.)

I did all of that to say... go grab a snack... a drink... something... because this baby will take some time!

------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR THE NARUTO UNIVERSE WITH ITS MANY CHARACTERS! I JUST LIKE TO PUT THEM IN COMPROMISING POSITIONS 😈)

MOOD MUSIC: CONTINUUM BY TANERELLE (I should probably put a warning for all of her music and cover art... she's so hot it's insane... but anyway... I hope you enjoy!)

~ Chapter 6 ~

PART ONE

Sasuke smiled brightly as he finished his last few pages of his novel. He was feeling like a proud peacock, as he finished editing his novel that he had been working on for the last four years. Sasuke knew that he probably will still comb through those pages a few more times before the final say, but Sasuke knew that most of the editing was over. Drinking down the rest of his coffee as he sat in bed with his hair up in a high little bun, he went to go stretch and pee.

Seeing the smile in the mirror, the light in his eyes, Sasuke gasped at the sight of himself.

I don't think I've ever looked so happy.

He thought, as he gave himself an amused eye roll before going back to his bed. Usually Sasuke would be sitting on the couch to get the edits done, but Sasuke's butt just wouldn't let him sit on anything too hard.

The dobe really tanned my ass.

Sasuke thought with a giggle, as he gave his butt a loving soft caress. His giggles turned into satisfied sighs, as he prepped himself to get into bed. Just because the bed was easier to sit on doesn't mean it still didn't hurt. Right before he could work up the courage, his laptop began to ring, announcing a FaceTime. Seeing it was his sun, he answered quickly, excited to see the man that made him so happy lately.