☕️ CHAPTER SIX: PART TWO

A/N: IT'S FINALLY HERE! Hope you enjoy this one... I definitely had a (clears throat) great time typing up this one. Expect smut/fluff from here on out! Enjoy my babies ❤️ 

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO, OR ANYONE FROM THE NARUTO UNIVERSE! I'M JUST GIVING US THE COUPLE WE ALL WANTED TO SEE IN THE END. 😂 🤷🏾‍♀️

MOOD MUSIC FOR THIS CHAPTER: MAMA SATURN BY TANERELLE (MAJORITY OF THE CHAPTERS WILL HAVE TANERELLE MUSIC BUT A FEW WON'T... TANERELLE UNFORTUNATELY DOESN'T HAVE THAT MUCH MUSIC TO FIT EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER. ALSO I TRY TO FIND LYRIC VIDEOS SO THAT YOU CAN SEE THE WORDS, HOW GOOD THEY FIT FOR EACH CHAPTER.)

It's another long one... and it's detailed smutty goodness... take your time reading this one... ENJOY!

~ Chapter 6 ~

PART TWO

It was Saturday, and Sasuke found himself sitting across his blond dobe, as he watched him slurp happily on his ramen. Sasuke sat completely... perplexed.

How could someone who made me cum that hard... literally made me black out and oozed dominance just a few days ago... look so childish humming to himself slurping on salty flavored noodles?

Sasuke thought as he ate his noodles at a slower and more measured pace than the blond. Sasuke smiled seeing his sun enjoy his ramen with an air of joy and innocence.

I love seeing him so happy and at peace. He makes me so happy.

Sasuke thought as he rested his head on his hand, with a smile and a soft sigh. The sound the raven let out involuntarily caused his blond dobe to look up quickly seeing the soft smile formed on the raven's lips. With a slurp, Naruto chuckled as he stared at his Sasuke.

"It's good right!?" Naruto said enthusiastically as he patted his toned abs, with a chuckle, shoving his 5th bowl away. How he could eat so much? Sasuke had no idea. He could barely finish his 2nd bowl, much to the amusement of the blond. Sasuke rolled his eyes, pushing his bowl away, giving an indifferent "Hn", which made Naruto's snickers turn into laughter.

"I knew you would love it!" Naruto said, like he didn't just receive a lack luster response. His smug smile stretched across his whiskered cheek, the enjoyment of teasing Sasuke bright in his vivid blue eyes.

One thing Sasuke had learned in the last few days was that Naruto thoroughly enjoyed teasing him. Just like he did yesterday morning, when Sasuke woke up in the blond's bed, with his dobe nowhere to be found. Sasuke turned over seeing his phone light up with notifications of a text message. Grabbing his phone, Sasuke's eyes glazed over as he read the message seeing the image right underneath the blond's message. Sasuke could feel his cheeks start to redden as he recalled that morning.

-----------------------------------------------

- FLASHBACK -

Sasuke groaned as his body ached in exhaustion.

What the fuck did that dobe do to me?

He thought as he recalled the night before with crystal clear clarity. Sasuke could feel a slight ache in his lower back, and his arms felt like noodles, but the recall didn't stop Sasuke's cheeks from growing red. Now awake, thinking about the night before, Sasuke rubbed his face deep into the pillow next to him, smelling his Naru's scent all over it. Sasuke could feel his dick grow as he rubbed his hot face into the cool silk pillow biting his lip.