☕️ CHAPTER FIVE: PART ONE

A/N: HERE IS CHAPTER 5! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

MOOD MUSIC FOR THIS CHAPTER: BOYS LIKE YOU BY TANERELLE

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM THE NARUTO UNIVERSE. I ALSO DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE IMAGES OR VIDEOS THAT ARE POSTED, THEY ARE JUST VISUAL AIDS.

A/N: I just want to address something that I've been getting some comments about. Regarding the teasing when it comes to Sasuke and his family... please understand. I grew up in a family were teasing was a way of showing affection or love. Mind you, I'm very sensitive and sometimes teasing wasn't cool, and sometimes it was hilarious and I didn't mind. I'm not saying teasing is okay, I'm just saying that if we notice from Sasuke's point of view... he's not actually sad. Is he dramatic? Yes. Does he pout when they tease him? Absolutely! But he loves his family and they love him. The teasing is just to add some comedy to the story, that's all.

Whew! Okay! Back to the actual story!

~ Chapter 5 ~

PART ONE

Sasuke was not a patient man, not at all. He sat at his computer trying to throw himself into his last edits of his novel, his graduation was around the corner, but all he could think about was him.

Fuck Naruto

His mind whined pathetically as he tried yet again to focus in, but it was hopeless. He knew that he wouldn't be able to get anything done, with the blond on his mind. Instead of doing the responsible thing: closing the laptop, texting or calling the blond. He did the opposite. He continued to read and re-read his edits, and even they were starting to make less and less sense to his lust cluttered mind.

I know what you're thinking, you're probably thinking, why don't I just spread em open like a fan. Make the Uchiha name proud and just get fucked, but there was one little problem... or in this case big... hehe

Naruto and Sasuke had been exclusively dating for the last 8 weeks, and with all of the sexual tension they were exuding at all times, it was starting to make the raven dizzy with desire.

Fuck Naruto

Sasuke clinched his jaw in frustration as he finally gave up on trying to finish those edits, and did the one thing he thought he would never do. Pulling out his phone with a huff, he pulled up a fresh message and reached out to the one person, he knew would give him some sound advice. Seeing the name change in his phone caused Sasuke to roll his eyes with a chuckle.

He must have went through my phone and changed his contact name. Fucking ridiculous.

The thought caused Sasuke to huff dramatically as he bit his lower lip, debating on what he should do. Should I text or should I not text?

I shudder to think what he had my name as in his phone.

Mini Sasuke gives a shiver

Sasuke thought before dismissing his worries.

SASSY SAS🖤💁🏻

I need your help Dei. Can you come over?

Don't bring Itachi.

DEI BOMB💥💛💥

Is everything okay?