☕️ CHAPTER NINE: PART THREE

A/N: (Clears throat obnoxiously) Ahem! Did someone order some drama with a side of possessive Naruto? 😈

Just want to say enjoy this chapter... I'm at a bit of a crossroads with it, but I think I did a decent job on this baby. It's super long so get ready!!!!

Oh also WE MADE OVER 1,000 READS BABY!!! OH YEAHHHHHHH! THANK YOU AHHH! (OKAY... I THINK I'M DONE SPAZING OUT. LOVE YALL)

MOOD MUSIC FOR THIS CHAPTER: Crazy in love by Beyoncé ft Jay Z

There is A LOT OF early 2000's r/b and rap songs through this chapter... yes my age is showing 🤣 I will also add links were songs go through the story, in case you want to listen to them... ❤️

SONGS USED IN THIS CHAPTER IN ORDER:

Grind with me by Pretty Rickie

Hot in Herre by Nelly

Check on it by Beyoncé

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS THAT ARE ABOUT TO BE USED.

~ Chapter 9 ~

PART THREE

Naruto and Sasuke were over 30 mins late to Naruto's party, but they sure knew how to dress to impress. Naruto was wearing a navy blue button-down, his sleeves rolled up showing off his strong forearms. He was wear black jeans that seemed to be tailored to fit him perfectly, and on his feet were a pair of navy and gray air force ones. The shoes were definitely limited edition. To complete the look, he had the top three buttons undone showing off his strong collar bone and his necklace he received as a gift from his Sasuke the previous night on his actual birthday.

Sasuke was wearing a black fishnet long sleeve shirt with a burnt orange silky vest with Chucky silver buttons that made his waist look smaller and his hips look wider. He was wearing a pair of black ripped jeans, and on his feet were black combat boots with a chunky heel and silver spikes. He also had on a black belt with silver spikes, and his hair was in a half up half down do, the style done artfully wild giving him the bed head look. To complete the look, he had a pair of diamond studs on each of his ear with his matching necklace. The silver necklace had his dobe's cocky smirk on it, while the necklace Naruto wore had Sasuke's soft smile on he's.

"You look real good tonight kitten." Naruto said as he pulled his Sasuke close, his lips trailing up and down Sasuke's pale neck.

"Thank you handsome." Sasuke said with a soft blush before giving his dobe a kiss, as they exited the town car they used to get to the location of his birthday party. Naruto's party was being hosted at one of the hottest new restaurants that money could buy. It was called Choji's Place, which was said to be a very exclusive eatery, despite such a casual name. Not only was this party going to be top tier, but it was all about privacy. You had to sign a NDA, just to get into said party.

This party wasn't going to be in the public area of the restaurant, I mean why would A-listers, known business men, and society's most covenant members be in the public area? Especially when we all know there will be copious amounts of liquor and dancing involved. The event was being held in the back area of the restaurant in a very secluded event space that only few knew about.

Naruto and Sasuke made their way through the back alley way, through a maze of doors and hallways to enter into a wide open space. Right when you walk in, there is a bar with bright golden lights circling around the area, giving it a warm inviting glow. Walking further into the room, you take in round tables scattered around a huge wooden dance floor. The space was luxurious, airy, and flirty, making anyone who enters feel as if they could drink and dance the night away.