☕️ CHAPTER FOUR

A/N: HERE IS CHAPTER 4... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! FIRST DATE JITTERS AND GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER IN THIS CHAPTER.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS!

MOOD MUSIC FOR THIS CHAPTER: NO ONE ELSE BY TANERELLE

~ Chapter 4 ~

UNKNOWN

Hi Beautiful

MY RAVEN ☕️ 🖤

Who is this?

UNKNOWN

Someone who loves your coffees

Sasuke knew who was texting him, as soon as he got the text, but he wanted to be sure. Now that he knew it was Naruto, he could breathe a bit easy. Changing the unknown number in his phone to {DOBE ☕️ 🧡} with a soft sigh.

He maybe a dobe, but he's my dobe.

Sasuke thought as his soft smile melted into a mischievous grin. Biting his lips, he looked back at his phone with a giggle.

Now that I know it's him, I can fuck with him.

Sasuke still in his work clothes from earlier that day, quickly discarded his clothes. His cheeks blushing as he thought about the fact that he was texting Naruto while he was  half naked. Giggling at the thought, he changed into a soft all black lounge set. Sitting back onto his bed. With his bottom lip between his teeth, he picked his phone back up, re-entering  into the text message conversation.

MY RAVEN ☕️ 🖤

That could literally be anyone.

DOBE ☕️ 🧡

I just got your phone number a few hours

ago Sasuke. I know, you know who this is.

MY RAVEN ☕️ 🖤

A lot of people have my number, unknown

stranger. You're going to have to be specific.

Naruto was sitting at his office at home when the text came in. First he frowned at the thought of others having Sasuke's number, but that frown didn't last long. Naruto knew that Sasuke was a tease, and he found this interaction a bit amusing.

He's so cute.

He thought picking his phone back up with a chuckle. Naruto made his way over to his navy blue L-shaped couch on the other side of his office. He sat down slowly leaning into the soft cushions.

DOBE ☕️ 🧡

If that's how you want to play it

I'm fine with that Sasuke.

You know I love taming brats.

Sasuke dropped his phone on his face as soon as he read the text from Naruto that came in. With a semi throbbing forehead and red cheeks he giggled, grabbing his phone with a "Tch."