party night ends in heartbreaks

Start from the beginning

"and im cringy and im ott, how dare u, how dare u say those things about me"

"i unethically thought thoses things"

"no u said those things, i asked and u lied to me, ur a coward, and i tell u what ur a game player" she shouts.

"i'll give u 5 minutes then ill come to ya" he says.

"piss off" she shouts before walking off. tom then walks over to all of us.

"i'll let u lot talk" i say getting up and walking up to micheal.

"wtf just happened" i say when i get their sitting on the day bed next to micheal.

"no idea, idk where she's even heard that from" amy says making me nod but anna was looking at the floor.

"u told her, when did u talk to to- oh" i say realising halfway through how maura found out.

"where tf did that come from" tom asks Jordan.

"well she asks me so i just told her" he says making tom walk off.

"if he goes to maura now, he's just gonna get screamed at" i say.

"this boy never learns" michael says shaking his head, before grabbing my waist and making me lean on his chest.

"hey" molly said walking in making me and micheal get up to go and hug her and tommy.

"was it good" i ask her making her nod. all the girls walk over to the sun bed to talk about what's happened on her date.

"so we was at a little stable thing, and then we turned the corner and we saw these two big horses, one was like white stallion and the other was this black donkey thing" molly explained making all of us laugh.

"tommy getting on the horse is the funniest thing i've ever seen" molly said making me smirk.

"i told u it would be" i say making her smile at me.

"right so what happened" molly asked us.

"i exploded again"maura shrugged.

"literally just happened" arebella told molly,while coming to sit down next to lucie.

"just before u came in it was about to go off again" i tell molly.

"tom basically said i'm ott cringey and that i'm a attention seeker, so i started on him and i was like wtf are u lying to my face"maura explained to molly making molly shocked.

"do u think maybe things just arnt ment to be between u two" amy suggested.

"that's what i was about to say if i've already argued twice" molly said.

"no he's playing a game he's just keeping me sweet until the next bomb shell comes in" maura whispers as tom had walked past.

*****

"i'm excited for tonight not off fun" arebella said while i put neon face paint on.