ch 17: decorating the castle part 2

It didn't take long before Aryan came back , I ran to gave him a hug and he gave me a kiss on my forehead . Then he started looking around admiring what we did for the garden .

"You really did a huge makeover in here , it's so beautiful " then he continued in my mind "where did you got this plants from I have never saw them before and this swing is different from what I saw before , how can this statue pour water out like that , and what are this weird things in here?"

"Well those came all from my space , I will show it to you after , that statue is called fountain and i think it pours the water out with pressure and the other are games for the cubs, there is a trampoline and a slide , well I hope they like it " he stared at me for a moment analysing what I just said and he just answered "then I will wait"

It didn't take long before the cubs arrived with Winston , they looked so tired , I think he trained them all day long, but I'm sure they liked it , they each had something disgusting in their mouth , they looked proud so I didn't show it , Owen and Luke had caught a hare , and John had a skunk , you could smell it from afar . "John you're not coming close to me before you take a bath you smell so bad , don't you know that skunk attack with their stinky smell " he looked sad with his tail and ears dropping , "well it's not that bad , we can use the fur to make a beautiful small jacket for mommy , what do you think ?" , he blinked then started swinging his tail high expressing his happiness , I went to their room and gave Winston the box that contain their shower gel , I really did the best decision by buying baby product back at my previous life , he took them to the near river after promising Owen and Luke that I will cook and eat their hare for dinner .After they left it was my other mates tour , they actually all left to chase colossal , Curtis and Muir had 5 emerald and Shuu and Alex had bought 3. I collected them and separated them , the ones that make me more beautiful , the ones that prolong life and the ones that give you energy (most of them) , I gave the four of them an emerald for energy and left myself two (for my future pregnancy) and I took one emerald for beauty and another one for prolonging life , even if I created pills with the same effect , this emerald are really more effective , you could feel the effect directly. 

Harvey arrived the last one with a huge basket filled with meat and fruits , he actually started working as a doctor again and those was his repayment . I gave Max and Harvey the meat needed for today meal and let them do the barbecue with my fruit salad and soup , and hide all the rest of the meat in my space after they cleaned it .

After dinner , I decided to announce to everyone the soulmate thing for my mates , they all glared at Aryan with jealousy , but he was acting all proud and clingy , Curtis threat didn't work on him because he was stronger .At bed time , we moved to another room to sleep because of the smell of paint , I didn't show them the portrait thing because I wanted it to be a surprise and show it when I finish decorating all the rooms .

The next day , I woke up between Aryan and Winston ,we are the only one left in the room ,they both gave me a kiss on the cheek and they left me to take my shower , now even Aryan know about my space but I didn't show it to him , I will do it after mating with the two new males .

I took my daily shower , did my skincare , put on a dress and went to give my cubs their breakfast. Now that they grow up (six months old) , I stopped giving them my milk and started giving them cow milk , at first they refused to do that but a glare from their father stopped their complains and started drinking obediently what I gave them .With that , I gave them spring water and really cooked meat , they hate eating vegetables and fruits and it was impossible to  give them sweets in this form , so I will wait till they reach the age of eight when they get their human form.The spring water really helped them , Winston tell me everyday about what happened during their training and how he was surprised by their result .

After everyone left , it was time to refocus on decorating the castle .I gave  Max the role of putting a wooden door in every single room ,and I concentrated on putting furniture with Felix helping me .In the bedroom I put the biggest bed I found in the space , it was a round king size bed . I putted it at the end of the room and covered it with curtains all around , and then took nine beds and put them in the other end of the room and put a bedside table next to each bed , without forgetting to draw a picture of each of my mate on them , that way they each have their own beds . I think that I will be obliged to make an order for who will sleep with me every night .For the cubs room , I put three  bean bag sofa for them to sleep on , three stuffed toys that I worked hard to do so it looked like them , I putted three animal litter for each of them and the floor was covered by fur .

When I finished decorating the two rooms ,it was time to focus on the hall .Actually when you get  to enter the castle you have a big space and you will have the stairs in front of you and two entrance , on the left where you would find three rooms and the garden (where I live) and the other side  (on the right) with seven small rooms , on the second floor there is ten small rooms .

I gave Felix the role of building a fireplace and I focused again on the furniture, I put the only big oriental carpet I've got (from the living room of my villa in the first life) and put red and beige sofa all around , and I put two big black tables with twelve chairs . When Felix finished I took his place to paint the fireplace in red and put on it a portrait of a huge lion with me sitting on it (me and Arvay) . When I finished it was time for my mates to came back , Max had already started preparing dinner ,and he was really super talented in cooking , like you can tell him the recipe one time and he will prepared it in a perfect way , so preparing lunch or dinner was mostly his job , sometimes me or Harvey will help , others didn't really like to cook so they preferred hunting and cleaning the prey instead .