Ch4:stupid parker being framed

Winston pov:

I feel like I am living a dream , the daughter of the leopard queen is asking me to be her first mate . I had long give up the idea of having a mate , but now a heavenly beautiful female wants me as her mate.

Every moment with her , I felt so happy . When she kissed me on my cheek I was shocked by her her physical approach .

What shocked me even more is her room , all kind of weird and new furniture is placed in front of me : a big bed with many furs on it and a big warm blanket on it , a big wardrobe that contains all kind of beautiful clothes , most of them with a fabric that I have never saw .

After arranging and decorating our new house , she pulled me to the bed and hugged me to sleep.

I felt my heart beating so fast and a rash of heat attacked me .I couldn't sleep , I kept looking at my new female face. The more I looked the more I felt that I was living in a dream . I refused to close my eyes ,afraid that I would wake up .

When I felt her calm breathing and was sure that she was asleep , I couldn't help myself hugging her waist to pull her closer to me , and I rested my face on her neck to smell her sweet flower scent.

End of the pov

I wake up in the morning feeling wetness , I opened my eyes and saw a huge white tiger curling around me .

"Winston , let me sleep more "

He transformed back into his human form :

"well .. That your brothers and fathers are in front of the house ... I tried to stop them but I think I can't hold them anymore."

After what he said , I woke up directly and get out to see them.

"Lily my daughter , I heard that you choose your husband . But that .. why don't you choose someone else .. I mean he's strong but ..."

(Lily is my nickname)

"Dad stop it , I really find him attractive , I like him from the first time I saw him, you may think I have weird taste but who cares ?"

"then that why don't you come back home with us and wait until you have your first heat to mate with him"

"No I want to build our relationship and love him so when we mate I will have his mark on my chest"

At my world , dad was shocked and kept quiet .

"That ... sister .. I will be leaving ... so ..."

This time it was Parker that spoke .

"Where are you going ?"

"I was framed by Rosa last night because I refused to be her mate , she said to choose between leaving or becoming her mate , like hell I will have an ugly female as my wife , so I just choose to leave "Said Parker while clenching his hand hard 

"where did you choose to go ?"I asked with sparkling eyes

"Camel Valley"

Without letting him finish his words I said : "I will come with you "

"Really? ... I thought I was your least favorite brother ... I knew that you liked me too"He said while grinning like a fool

Well you are my least favorite brother stupid , I thought to myself .

"Lily you can't leave without protection , you need someone to protect you on your way ...Why don't you let this fool leave alone?"

"I just want to discover the world , I spent sixteen years in the palace , I've really got enough of that , so just let me be , okay daddy" I said with puppy eyes

Dad just sigh then glared at Winston and said : "protect her well okay "

Winston just nodded and bowed for my dad .

"Sister , we will come with you too, we will leave that fool in that village and come back together , that way we can protect you ." said my brothers

"okay" i finally compromised

Anyway , I knew that I had finally the chance to meet Curtis and Harvey before the heroine arrive .