Ch 15 : soulmates (+18)

We didn't take long before we left back to grandpa's castle , I can see the questioning in grandma's eyes but I was waiting for her to ask . Well I think her patience ended when we came back home .
"How did you do it? No female is supposed to have that aura !"
"Well I'm actually at the level2 like beast man"
"Level 2?" It was grandpa and grandma that answered at the same time
Well my males was behind them , most was chocked because I didn't tell all of them and Aryan was there too .
"How did you do it? " asked grandma
"Well that is a secret but most of my mates know of it already "
"Well I'm not going to question you , but keep this secret well and protect yourself, and try to add more strong males around you ."
"Grandpa stop , I'm not going to have a mate for my protection, and I have enough already , after Aryan , I don't think of adding another male already , I have enough of them ."
I can feel a cold chill behind me , it was Curtis glaring at Aryan , the other I think didn't have that much of a reaction.
"Well Aryan is already a very good option , he's a level 5 beast man and can protect you."
Aryan looked proud and I just gave him my huge smile .
We all after came back to the room to sleep or that was what I thought .
Aryan was so clingy and he asked me to came to his castle and I can change everything as I like and I didn't have much to do so I left with him.
He took me to a huge room , I think it's the biggest in this castle , there was a pile of fur in a side , I think it's the bed , and nothing else around . "This my room , you can decorate like you want , and there is 19 other room in the castle , there is a big hall in the middle , a spring and a garden just next to this room , you can see it tomorrow and tell me what do you want to plant and I will search it"
I just gave him a kiss on the lips to stop him from speaking , he gave him a huge grin and I can hear the growl behind me . Aryan just ignored them hugged me close to him and took my legs and put them around his waist and whispered :"do you want to join me for the spring ?" The growl was getting stronger , but I was turned on with the thing poking me , his touch and hot breath on my ears, so I just nodded and hide my guilty face in his chest . The hand on my waist tightened the grip and we just left ignoring everyone else . With him I really think I am out of my mind .
He took me to a room under the ground and I felt the hot air while approaching and then I saw a big round bathtub , it contains hot water with bubble , I was so excited , and I didn't notice the man that had already removed his clothes behind me.
He hugged my waist and murmured in my ears : "Lilly, can I remove your clothes?" I blushed and then nodded my head , he didn't take another second and removed or let me say he ruined them , and them took me to the spring . He put me on his lap and started kissing me , all over my body , I can see the obsession in his eyes and I was already turned on by his touch.
"Aryan ... hmmm.... Can we start already?" He gave me a suffocating kiss and nodded after taking my breath from me , I really felt like dying just from his touch . He started playing with my flower and then slowly inserting a finger and then a second and then he finally inserted himself and then something magical happened, a light flushed from both of our heart , I looked at Aryan looking for an answer and he was shocked then joy was written on his face , he took both of my hands and kissed them and then looked at my confused face and chuckled:"baby we are soulmates, that mean i am a special mate , we can feel each other feelings , talk in our mind with each other  , know where one of us specifically is , and you can use my power without getting hurt, even our cubs will be very strong , well there not a lot of males that got to be soulmates and I feel so lucky , do you feel comfortable just by my touch and miss me when I am not in your sight , that a special thing for soulmates ."
"Wow , I didn't know such a thing exist"
"Well it's normal that you didn't hear of it because there was thousands of years that the last couple exist and it is a very rare event"
"Oh" I was really amazed by such a thing and felt super lucky, but when I moved I heard a growl , oops I forgot that he was inside me .
"Baby I think that we should continue right now" and yes we mates till the morning when I wake up , I was snuggled in his chest and he was sleeping on the floor.
"Baby wake up it's cold to sleep on the floor , you will get hurt" he just chuckled pulled me on his lap and kissed my nose
"Why are so cute, I'm a male so it's okay to sleep on the floor , nothing will happen to me, but I will feel better if we continue what we did last night "
I pouted and mumbled "hooligan", he just laughed and pulled for a tight hug from behind and kissed my ears.
"You!" I really felt electric vibration all over my body
"Oh my baby is so sensitive to my touch"
"Aryan , you know I can do that to you right"
Then I remembered something
I looked at his chest and saw my mark on his heart with a special star close to it
"That star represent that we are soulmates" he said while kissing his mark on my chest , on my heart with Winston mark.
"I will be leaving my dear to do something and I promise I will be back earlier"
"Should you really leave?"i snuggled my head on his chest and looked at him with puppy eyes
"Baby what you're doing is really dangerous , I really want to eat you again right now"
I gave a smooth kiss on the lips and runaway.
Well when I was returning I was able to see all the palace layout , from the big garden , the big hall and the rest rooms that was empty and chuckled to myself just thinking about how I am going to transform this gigantic castle , or let me say my new burden , first I should start with arranging my mates , I can see that all of them are going to sleep with me in the same room and they are not going to back down on that decision, so that makes those room my cubs room , well the room just next to mine is going to be my three cubs room , I have many beds so I don't need my old house furniture, but if we go back , I am taking them with me . This my new home I guess . There is nothing in the garden so I will put a lot of beautiful flower around , a big swing and a big grape plant next to it , I have a fountain in my space I can put that too , I will ask my mates to make some wooden bench and I think I have some toys for outdoor activities for the kids , I really forgot what I bought . Anyway I am really happy today , I feel like I gagned the whole world .