Ch8: a dangerous situation (+18)

Back to our home, I found myself in an awkward situation. I was sitting on Winston lap, Curtis is curling his tail around my feet and Harvey is looking at me while preparing something for me to eat.
"Well to let Curtis enter the beast city he should mate with me, because there are only two days before going back, so I will mate with Harvey today and Curtis tomorrow"I said
"Well why don't you just do it tonight and mate with everyone together?"said Winston
What did he just said, this is crazy, like hell I would do that.
I could feel him hugging my waist harder from behind and the lust in the eyes of the three males.
What ... WHAT did he just say? This is dangerous I should leave right now , I couldn't even handle one of them and you want me to mate with three together .
"You're not thinking of running away, right?"he said while smirking
"I am doing it with one person, don't even dream about mating together"I said trying hard to remove his hand from my waist but he didn't budge
"All the other females do it together so it could be done , baby I am not gonna harm you and I will be here for you if they didn't do it right"he said while kissing my neck
I could feel my hot face and ears.
Before even giving the answer, Curtis just gave me a domineering kiss and I could feel some nasty hand trying to remove my clothes.
I was sandwiched just like that and didn't know what to do. Well if other females can do it than I can too , I am stronger than them.
A part of me was anticipating it and the other part was scared.
I was sitting on Winston lap, he started fingering me the moment Harvey removed my clothes, Curtis was still kissing me and Harvey was playing with my breast.
I feel hot and I can't think anymore,it didn't take long before I reached my peak, but Curtis was still kissing me so I couldn't even moan. Suddenly someone picked me and lay me on the bed. It was Harvey.
"You're all wet in here"he said while smirking
I blushed, why are you saying this nasty thing, gosh what a group of pervert.
I tried to run away but he just my legs wide and start licking my flowers , and it didn't take long before I felt something entering my body.
Well then was the tour of Curtis I was horrified because he had two things , I tried to run away but he just kept in place and open my legs wide and directly entered me. I let out a chocked moan and tried to adjust my position.
"Olivia.. you're so tight" Curtis said with a hoarse voice.
He started slowly thrusting into then he accelerated the rhythm and i couldn't help moaning.
When he finished, it was Winston tour.
At the end, I was lost in pleasure and my eyes started blurring with all the tears in my eyes.
"I love seeing you cry under me"Winston said while kissing me.
After that, I passed out.
The next morning, when I woke up I felt like I was crashed by a car, I couldn't even get up from my place. I was sleeping in Winston arms, Harvey's tail around my waist and Curtis's tail around my leg.
I wanted to call them to get off me but I actually lost my voice, I couldn't help glaring at them.
Finally they wake up and they stared straight at my naked body. I looked at the direction of their sight and saw their marks.
Harvey's mark was on my shoulder next to my chest and a big snake mark extended from my waist to my chest.
"I'm really so lucky meeting you, I never thought that I would ever have my mark next to your chest one day " Curtis said while caressing his mark
I gave him a kiss on his lips and on his eyes and gave him a big smile.
He just stayed there without moving and looking at me.
"Don't ever smile when you go out, you'll create a disaster."
I just glared because I couldn't speak. I looked it o their chest and yes they got my mark too and I couldn't help caressing it while smiling.
"Olivia are you okay, do you want some thing to drink for your throat, i see that you are feeling uncomfortable, i would come soon."Said Harvey
I just rolled my eyes and thought in my heart, you just need to leave me alone.
"You stay here with her and I will go hunting" and Winston left
I stayed alone with Curtis so I thought of a way to leave me alone.
Oh yes the fabric , I pointed to it and Curtis took it while smiling.
Do you want me to make you some clothes with my shaded skin. I nodded but I forgot something, he will measure me with his hand.
He put his hand on my breast and started squeezing them, I just hit his naughty hand. He looked at me with his bewitching smile and kept measuring me , when he's done he sat next to me and started his work.
Well now is the time to leave and go to the next room but I never thought that my feet will fail to even support me.
I heard a chuckle behind me, I glared at him and pointed to the room.
"Do you want me to take you to the room, wait I'll come "
He hugged and put me in the bassin already ready for my shower , but he just stand there looking at me.
Oh god do you want me to go crazy, I want to soak myself in the spring !
Then I got an idea, I can maybe get the spring water out from my hand right.
I put my index in my mouth and started thinking about it and yes it worked. I feel Ed so refreshed after drinking . Then I felt some hand caressing my hair .
"Honey you smell so good"
"Remove your nasty hand"
"Ohhh you can already speak, you're stronger than what we thought"
"Leave me alone , I want to take a shower"
"And I'm to help you my dear"
Well you can imagine what happened next. I actually spent this two days getting fucked, sleeping, drinking spring water and eating.
Finally it's time to come back, or this savage mates will kill me.