ch 21 : last visit before winter

Well , I really regret accepting his courtship, he was just an arrogant foxy bird , yeah I hate him now . He literally just love seeing me getting angry and teasing me . He likes flirting with me and to tell the truth sometimes I like it . He's actually good at styling my hair and he gifted me two sets of dresses made from his feather but I didn't wear in front of him because it will be considered as if I accepted him as a mate ( but I tried it in the space and it was so elegant and beautiful with those gold feather ) .
« Why don't you accept me as a male before winter , I can protect you from cold with my body temperature and I can help your males hunt more meat , I can give you all the emerald that I have , I can .. . »i put my hand on his mouth to stop him from talking
« Shhhh, be quiet for a second , and I will not accept you as my mate » he gave me a puppy eyes (my weakness) « I mean not for now , after winter ,okay? »
He removed my hand from his mouth and said: « you mean that I should spend 6 months of winter without seeing you , that's not happening , well I am courting you so I can stay in your house »
« Not happening, you will not be able to have another female if you do that »
« Then you can be responsible for me , I am not having another female as my mate other than you » he said while putting my hand on his cheek and caressing it . I blushed and he smirked and gave me a kiss on the cheeks and you can already imagine what had actually happened , Curtis who had just come back from hunting attacked Ember with his tail , which he easily dodged and ran away while yelling : « don't forgot to prepare my bed , I want it next to you, I will come back »

Well I had to calm Curtis down like always and went home to prepare that fucking male a room, I am not letting him stay in my room . Well Curtis choose the farthest room and told me to put his bed and a mattress , but he told me to not give him a quilt . I can see the evil light in his eyes and the cold aura radiating around him. Yes I should admit my baby snake is really scary sometimes and I feel sorry (maybe not ) for Ember.

Today is the day to visit my brother before winter comes , and I already known that this is the last winter before the heroine comes to this world and meet my brother , so I should give enough things for her , not snacks because I am sure with that foodie brother of mine , there is nothing left after winter , well I will visit him again at that time anyway I wanted to meet her and see if she's just like what the novel described her.

Well today is Muir tour , so I took my basket and we flied to the camel village . I found my brother marinating his meat with the method I learned in our village , and as soon as he saw me he gave me a hug , and I caressed his hair while giggling :

"I didn't know you will visit me , the last time you came was two weeks ago"

"well you don't want me to came?"I questioned

"No I already missed you and I love seeing my sister , but what do you have in the three baskets , is it all chocolate" I hit his head and just gave him two baskets " well one is yours , I put your favourite chocolate , what to eat today , two slices of pizza and the wine when you are cold and the other one is for your future mate, a female necessity so don't touch it, well the third basket is for my brother and his mate " 

He took the basket from my hand and started eating the pizza while glaring at the other two baskets : "well I told you million of times that I am not going to have a female so why wouldn't you just replace that basket with my brother one , I can smell pizza and chocolate in it ."

"Stop acting like a child , and I told you many times do not eat too much chocolate at a time , your teeth will end up falling "

"don't worry I'm so strong and if it does fall I can still eat chocolate so it's okay" I facepalmed myself for this stupid brother of mine, I couldn't take it anymore so  just gave him a handful of chocolate from my bag and just went to my brother house , it was the house just next to my brother one , but there was a little bit of distance which was normal in this world.

I was invited to enter the house but Muir had to stay outside . So I just made sure he was standing under a tree shade . Eve has ten mates other than my brother Eric (so eleven in total which is less than average ) eight leopard, one lion and two tigers. Eve is now pregnant but she had a three leopard cubs and two tiger cub. They were so cute while caressing their head on my feet , well Eve asked me if I wanted to make one of them my mate when they grow up and I was shocked , yes females here don't care about having males younger than them but that's not my case , I feel like a pervert if I ever done that . Anyway , I gave her the basket and I left back home.