Nothing Says I Love You Like Murder

I DO NOT OWN ANY TRUE BLOOD or WWE CHARACTERS! Xoxo :)

*It was the night that Eric was taking Taylor out for the date. She was nervous and excited. Taylor felt like they were finally taking the next step, even though she would have loved to have the baby here with him and her. She just felt better being near him, in his arms. Eric was her peace, her safety and she didn't want that ever to stop. Her dress was red lace, it also had some nude color in there to blend in with her skin. A red choker necklace that had jewels on it. Nikki did her hair and makeup. Taylor slid on her red heels to match*

Jess: He is going to be here soon!

Amber: Don't think I have ever seen her this nervous before...*Taylor walked downstairs. Amber gasped and smiled*...You look like a true vision Taylor Anslee...*Taylor smiled*

Eve: Stunning...*Taylor looked in the mirror*...You don't...You don't look like my sister.

Taylor: Wha!?

Nikki: In a good way.

Taylor: Kelly, you haven't said anything all day? Even at the store?

Kelly: I just. I don't know T...

Taylor: Wha?...*The girls looked at Taylor and then looked away. Amber knew a fight was about to start*

Kelly: I have a bad feeling about him...

Taylor: Coming from you or Randy?...*Taylor frowned*

Kelly: I...

Taylor: Seriously Kels. Right now!?

Kelly: You are so blinded by how good the sex is. You can't see it.

Taylor: So is this after you told him to come to New Orleans? To fight for me?...*Taylor wanted to cry, she was happy. Taylor was heartbroken hearing this right now. She was happy and so ready to be with Eric...Taylor wanted to yell at Kelly for Randy being a wolf but she kept her mouth shut*

Amber: Listen. We will always worry about each other. I think Eric has good intentions with your sister. He cares for her truly.

Jess: Yeah. Eric wouldn't be giving Taylor any kind of thought if he felt different. Eric, I have known him longer than you. He...Yes is he selfish and cocky and all things bad. But he cares, he cares for Pam in a way that nobody knows. Taylor snuck right in there...*Taylor smiled at Jess's words*...If it makes you feel any better. Eric would do anything and kill anyone if someone ever tried to hurt her.

Nikki: Nothing says I love you like murder...*If they only knew that they had already killed for each other and would do it all over again. Taylor saw the clock and started to get really nervous. She was usually okay with this stuff, not with Eric. Eric, he challenged and changed her. Taylor did the same for him.

They did things to each other, they didn't think were possible. They both loved strongly...There was a knock, the girls squealed and Eric rolled his eyes. Nikki opened the door, Eric caught the eye of Taylor as she looked at herself in the mirror one last time.

Taylor turned to meet his eyes....Eric thought.."She is stunning. Absolutely stunning. Godric was right. He has been in my dreams lately and kept saying she is coming, she is coming. She is special and here she is. Now she is mine. All mine"...He pulled out roses*

Taylor: Thank you...*She took them and smiled*...Come in...*He walked in*

Brie: Where are you taking her?

Eric: That new restaurant.

Taylor: The Italian one?...*Eric nodded*...How did you know that was my favorite?...*He looked at Eve and Eve looked at the ceiling*