I Love You

Enjoy you beautiful blood suckers! I do not OWN ANY TRUE BLOOD OR WWE CHARACTERS!

*Taylor and Eric got to the hotel. Eric asked her to come away with him because of what happened the last time. Eric did worry for her and he wanted her safe, he knew she would be safe no matter what with him. He opened the door and she looked at the stunning room. Big white wrap around couch, silk black out light tight curtains, huge TV in front of couch and another one in the bedroom. The bed was huge, enough room to roll around in*

Eric: You like?

Taylor: It's beautiful.

Eric: Not as beautiful as you...*He looked at her and she blushed*...I have some business to attend to.

Taylor: Alright. I saw a vending machine downstairs.

Eric: No.

Taylor: I'm hungry...

Eric: Fine. You go and come right back. When you do come back. Leave the door unlocked.

Taylor: And if I lock it?...*Eric grabbed her throat and she smiled. It gave him a hard on*

Eric: Then I won't be happy....*He ran out the door and she walked down. Taylor grabbed a salad and a Pepsi. She thought her anxiety has been making her sick lately. Taylor had been getting these phone calls from a random number and it made her blood run cold. She shook it off as she ignored the call and she turned around*

Vampire: You smell sweet.

Taylor: Leave me alone...*He shook his head and ran off with her*..Let me go!

Vampire: Just a taste princess. You smell of vampire?

Taylor: Eric Northman.

Vampire: He won't mind...*Taylor saw Eric run up behind him and cleared his throat. The vampire froze and looked over his shoulder slightly*...Eric, mate...*Eric grabbed him by the throat*

Eric: You smell vampire on her and still took her! Be gone!...*The vampire ran off*...You okay?...*Taylor nodded her head yes, Eric picked her phone up and the unknown number popped up*...Who is this?

Taylor: I don't know. Bills, spams? I don't know...*They walked back to the room*..You still have business?

Eric: It ended right on time..*She smiled, he watched her eat and his phone rings*...Be right down.

Taylor: Eric.

Eric: Sorry, love...*He ran off. She finished eating and she changed into the lingerie set she bought with her. It was lace and colored royal blue. She even locked the door and she danced to pass time. Her phone rang and it made her stomach drop. She got a text that read..."Miss me whore"...She ran to the bathroom and got sick*

Taylor: What the fuck!?...*It was the stress from the calls that had been happening for a while. She knew who it was and it scared her. Taylor didn't tell anyone, she just wanted to ride it out. It would stop eventually...She brushed her teeth and tried her best to stay calm. Taylor then heard Eric fumble with the door a few moments later*

Eric: Taylor...*She smiled*...I can hear your heart beating...*She opened the door, he grabbed her throat causing her gasp and he slammed the door*...Did I or did I not tell you to lock the door?

Taylor: You left me again...*He grabbed tighter and she licked his lips. It gave him an instant hard on*

Eric: You are such a whore...*Her phone rang again*...Boyfriend calling you?

Taylor: Wha?

Eric: I can hear your phone. Your heart drops every time it rings. Who is it?

Taylor: Leave it alone Eric..*He runs over and grabs it*...Eric, please.