Chapter 5

*It was Thursday. The day, the night, Taylor was dreading. She could barely focus in school today. She showered and picked out a black vest. Black slacks she had, and threw on some black vans. She looked at herself in the mirror.

Clipped part of her hair back while some still hung down

Clipped part of her hair back while some still hung down. She thought to herself..."Don't you wear all black to a funeral. Shit...It is a funeral"...She put her hands to her face and just cried. Eric was on his way to her, he felt her sadness, her pain. So he gave her some comfort. Letting her know he was close. To be strong and she would get through this. She felt it and it made her feel warm. She packed a bag for her moms. There was no school tomorrow, then after it was the weekend. It was good timing. She sighed, walking downstairs*

Kelly: Got a hot date?...*Eve saw her bag*

Eve: Where are you going and with who?

Taylor: Mom needs me for something...*Kelly squinted her eyes at Taylor. Taylor looked down and they knew something was off*

Kelly: Whatever that means for code sleep over. Just don't get pregnant...*Eve laughed. If they only knew. It shot a dagger through Taylor's heart. She bit her lip, fighting tears. She saw Eric's car*

Taylor: Bye...*She walked out. Eric hugged her. Her sisters saw his back*

Eric: Got everything love?...*She nodded and he wiped her tears*...Good because you will be coming back with me.

Taylor: To the bar? After? But...

Eric: To my home...*Her heart dropped*

Taylor: No. I don't want to be a bother. I..Plus I have to eat. You hate the smell. It'll bother you.

Eric: I don't care. I can manage..*Eric kissed her forehead and opened the door for her. Taylor hopped in*

Kelly: Awl. So cute...Who is he? Have you seen him in school?

Eve: I am still betting. It's Joey. 50 bucks?

Kelly: 50 bucks it isn't...*Kelly held out her hand and Eve shook on it*...Deal...*Eric pulled up. Taylor felt like her whole world was spinning out of control. Her emotions were all over the place. Eric grabbed her hand as they walked past the people calling her a murderer, baby killer, and one even yelled "Maybe if you kept your legs shut. You wouldn't be here"...Man it stung so much. Taylor just kept walking, they got to the front desk*

Taylor: Hi. I have an appointment. Uh, Taylor Smith...

Courtney: One sec dear...*She types on her computer, grabbed some papers and smiled at Taylor*...Alright. So you have your?..*She looked at Eric*

Eric: Boyfriend...*Taylor thought she was going crazy hearing Eric say that word. She looked at Eric with wide eyes. He didn't look at her and Taylor thought she was crazy. What the hell did he just say?..Courtney did more typing*