She resisted by pushing him away until Dean rolled over to cage her body with his. He placed one knee between her legs while supporting his upper body with his elbows on both sides of her head.

"I won't let you go if we don't get this straighten out, Giselle." His eyes shifted from her gaze to scan her chest area. "The bruise is nearly gone..." He whispered under his breath as he stared at the small fainted spots of brown color. His gaze moved back to look at her throat to realize that the size of the bandage was reduced to a much smaller one. Without realizing it, his finger moved to trace the area near it.

"Are you disappointed that I am not actually dying?" Her voice came out rough and cold, making his finger freeze.

Dean's eyes darted toward her icy gaze before he shook his head slightly. "No. Why would you say something like that?"

Giselle sucked in a deep breath as if she was trying to gather her leftover strength. "You're only here because you needed someone to relieve your sexual needs, right? Go ahead... Now that I am back to normal, just use me like how you always wanted. Because when I was dying... you were nowhere to be seen... I..." Tears overwhelmed her eyes in just a split second. The rest of her courage started to vanish. She was not sure why she could not bare to speak another word even when she wanted to. "I fucking hate you..." She blinked her tears away just when they were about to escape. Shortly, she lifted her hands to push against his hard chest weakly.

Dean realized the meaning behind her words before he lowered his face to her again. Slowly, he planted a tender kiss on her cheek. He stayed quiet for a few seconds, hoping she could calm down. Then he replied in an apologetic tone. "I was foolish. I thought that was what you needed... I thought you wished to be alone after that day. And, I was afraid to show up in front of you because I did not want to put you in distress." He leaned back up to look her in the eyes. "Giselle, all I ever wanted was for you to recover well. Even if it was meant to kill me inside out from not being able to be with you, I would do it. I'm sorry for what I did and said to you..."

Giselle's sharp gaze challenged his, waiting for him to continue speaking.

"I did not know that my action would make you feel this way..." He whispered. "And, I swear that everything I did last night was out of love... I never used you... And, will never... Don't say something like that again. You know that you are the only person I have left. I don't want you to hate me, Giselle. I am seriously a fool... I don't know what I can do to fix everything between us. I don't know what to do."

Giselle gulped as she studied his eyes closely. She knew he was telling her the truth by just a glance at it. Or was it a lie again? She couldn't tell anymore of what she sees. Everything blurred between the truth and the lies. Giselle was not sure if she had any faith left in his words. "Then you should let me see my family... I want to visit them." She said sharply.

Dean nodded. "Of course, we can pay them a visit once you're-"

"I want to go today." She cuts him off.

Dean paused a few seconds before agreeing to her words. "We can do that." He removed strains of hair that stuck to her cheek as he leaned close to give another peck on her cheek. Then he asked, "Is there anything else you want?"

Giselle took a couple of seconds to think until she came to her final decision. "I want your explanation." She raised her hand instantly to show Dean the ring on her finger.

Dean seized her small hand to move it to his lips. He kissed the back of her hand softly and tenderly before he replied, "Marry me, Giselle. I have nothing else to explain myself besides wanting you with me and all to myself."

She pulled her hand back out of his grip and then responded coldly, "If marrying you meant for me to stop doing my job... and living my normal life and rather just to be your wife in your bed, then I am afraid I cannot."