Sorry </3

Hi...

So I'm deciding to discontinue this story.
I do love how far this book has come and how many people supported it but I'm just not in the fandom anymore and I don't feel connected to it.
I also have others stories that I'm writing that I am liking more and actually enjoy.

So for a little goodbye for this book I have the WIP from what would have been some of the next chapter and I'll also explain the books title/ some of bio at the end with a little story. A story of how id like this book to end.

EDIT!!!
The story has been adopted by https://www.wattpad.com/user/mincraftxox_meh?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_profile&wp_page=user_details&wp_uname=11_11LostInSpace&wp_originator=lgTDn23px5L3Bntj6FfiXYPYpsnAWLcchXdHaaS5y1cVpL3vfareX2Sjj5YhtLlInxuioxNfomg3GFVxFSMAneSO0VyRr92AAhDMkTxrBfc2niDvEcz%2FhMW5vxR5WW88
( long link )
So if you wish to continue reading this story I'm sure this person will do a a great job at continuing it!

⭐️

Well... this was a position you didn't expect your self to be in.
You we're currently sat on your roof to your mums house, the tiles were covered in snow and paint from the mural Raúl was making. Just the thought of his name made you feel queasy, it wasn't a good feeling. You didn't know why you were scared, you anxiously petted Ghost who slept on your lap peacefully.
You felt stupid for running away, like a coward almost. It was just to much for you I mean, demons? Discovering your feelings for your best friend? Demons?!
You needed to get away you had to many questions that you wanted to ask but just couldn't and now your sat staring at the only thing that could calm you down, the sky full of stars.
You knew you had to go back and it pained you to think of it, what was you going to say to Kat and Raúl? You thought of just putting a smile on and coming up with some common lie like your mum had something important.

⭐️
A/N
As you can see I didn't get far-
And here is what the books last chapter would sorta look like.

⭐️

Y/N stood on the balcony of the tower, Raúl was clueless of what was going to happen as he stood inside working hard a project.
Y/N had felt werid for ages now, every time they looked up at the starry sky they use to love they just get a feeling. A feeling to stand as tall as they can get and touch just one star. They would beg to just feel the burn of it on they're hand and would find themselves reaching out to the sky every night.

So... they stepped up.
They put one leg up, then held on tightly as they lifted another.

Soon they stood tall on the banister of the tower, a hand slowly reaching out.

Raúl instantly noticed the shadow the covered the moon and looked up within an instant, only for his heart to move quicker and he jumps over his desk.
He fell onto the balcony and reached up to pull him self up before wrapping his arms around your waist, insuring you wouldn't fall.

" What are you doing?! "
He desperately called at your hand just reached out further only to be pulled away and off the banister.

" I just... "
You painfully turned away from the night sky full of fireflies with shiny eyes of tears.

" I just wanted to touch the stars "

⭐️

🎉 You've finished reading ☆ ⵊ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ☆ DISCONTINUED 🎉