☆ oh no...☆

As the two of you jogged softly to catch up the fast walking girl you slipped in a earphone into one ear and switched on the first song you saw, psycho killer began to play softly in your ear as you finally caught up with the two.
You weren't entirely sure where Raúl and you were following Kat too, you silently skipped past Raúl to be by Kats side as she desperately walks.
" so... where are we going? "
You put your hands behind your back as you turned towards Kat as you questioned her, she then turned her head to face you. You saw the small glare grow on her face as she spat out angrily, " I'm going to make things right! "

⭐️
( Chad )

Psycho killer

You stood slightly behind Kat with Raúl as she stomped towards two little... demons?!
" Demons... I knew it! " You shouted in a whisper, a small smug look slowly over took your face as you looked towards Raúl and you raised your hand.
He huffed and rolled his eyes, disappointed that you won the bet you placed when Kat forest attempted to summon the two small purple men. He reached into his pocket and pulled out $5 handing it over to you slowly making you snatch it and giggle softly.
" Where were you?! "
You gazed over to see Kat had picked up the demons before throwing them back on the floor, behind them was also a werid... pig? Horse thing? You wasn't really sure and just got more confused the more you looked.
You make a werid face before taring your sight away from the pig horse and paid attention to the demons again, " Hell maiden! " they both exclaimed in joy before jumping up on Kat making you sniffle and laugh.

Qu'est-Ce que c'est?

A tug on your arm made you jumped a little as you turned to face Raúl, he looked up at the roof of the broken down house. You looked up and back down at him, getting what he trying to say you nodded with a small smile and stood behind him as he climbed up first. As Kat scolded the demons Raúl reached over the roof carefully as you climbed up after him, you reached up and grasped onto his hand as he pulled you up.
His hand felt soft and as he removed it from yours you suddenly wanted to hold it once again, your stomach didn't sit right as you looked at Raúl for a while longer after you made it on the roof.
There and then is when you started to place everything together, all of those nights standing outside the tower watching the stars or creating art, all of those eye- spy games and all of those times you spent hours upon hours with Raúl, right know you slowly realised...
Oh no...

You like like Raúl.

It was clear as day! You knew it for ages but you didn't at the same time? You couldn't wrap your head around the thought of you LIKE LIKING him! And why figure this out now! Your on a roof watching your friend talk to demons... Demons!
You didn't know what to do as you heart picked up it's pace fast and your face grew red by the second, you could practically hear your heart pump in your ears.
This is so embarrassing... you sat awkwardly next to Raúl as he was completely oblivious of what was going on in your mind, you can't even be next to him without feel like fainting.
The music in your ear and the obnoxious beating of your heart blurred out what ever Kat was talking about with the demons, all you saw from your blurry vision was one of the demons was holding some type of cream?
You felt almost sick and light as you gripped onto the roof as the feeling of you falling off washed over you, you felt like just getting up and going home. You didn't feel right and this whole adventure wouldn't help it, unfortunately though you felt stuck to the roof.. you couldn't leave Raúl, you don't know what you would do if something happened to him and you couldn't help.

" stop it Kat! "
With that shout from Raúl the pig thing came running over and all heads turned to the two of you, once again you got pulled up before the Pig could get to you. You couldn't move on your own right now and was glad Raúl was there, he held you firm next to him as the demons pig leapt up at you. The contact alone made you wanna die, it burnt your arms and you wanted to say it was good but everything right now was just so.. scary.
" leave it Raúl! "
Kat pointed up but before she went back to the demons she took a long look at you, you looked dazed and all pale. Your eyes looked like they were holding in tears for dear life, she sent you a concerned look before slowly returning to the demons at hand.
And as the wind picked up and a unnatural glow emitted from Kay's hand, that's when you slid off the roof and quickly walked away. Raúl looked after you and called for you, he wasn't sure why you randomly ran off.
" Y/N! Y/N..! "

⭐️

You were all alone as you walked down the path towards your mums house, you felt so many emotions at once it terrified you. You thought being in love was a good thing a thing everyone looked and hoped for... but now that you have it you just feel scared. You kicked a stone in anger and gripped into your bag straps tight as you grumbled under your breathe, it was stupid for you to walk off like that...
But so much was happening, you just couldn't handle it that's all.
You'll go back in a hour or two to look for Raúl and Kat again, hopefully you'll be back to normal by then.
You lifted your head up and sucked in the river that still threatened to flow, but you were alone now so...

You just started to cry.
You didn't like being in love...

Yet you still loved Raúl

⭐️