☆ the summoning ☆

A bird, what you would think was an owl, hooted somewhere around the three of you as you walked towards a tomb all by its self. Kat has seemed to slow her pace down as she approached the grave, you instantly figured out this was the grave of the people she must have lost.
You looked at it with sad eyes, two fake doves sat on top of the tomb and they made a heart with their beaks and necks.
You found it sweet, two people who cared deeply for each other buried side by side. You looked to your side to see Kats lowered gaze on the memorial. The tomb read " Wilma + Delroy Elliot. Love is stronger than death " reading this made you feel both pain fir long lost couple and sweet in side to see that their loved truly did last till death.
" you parents? "
Raúl let out a sigh before saying anything, him saying that made you re-read the tomb. You hadn't figured out as quick as he did that these people who Kat lost were her parents, there sweet love for each other and their kid made you feel werid inside. You couldn't understand what it was you only knew it didn't feel good.
Kat merely hummed, nodding her head before removing her bag off her shoulder and zipping it open.
This drew your attention back to her as you peered into her bag slightly, seeing some pick fluff before she pulled out a.. odd looking teddy bear. " you're uh, gonna make a shrine? "
Raúl gestured towards the bear, his expression dazed. " hm.. that's ni- " you were cut off my Kat before you finished your sentence, not wanting the idea to get in your head. " nope, okay now, tell me what to do "
You looked at Kat as if she was well... a bit mad. Was she talking to you or the bear? Her eyes seemed to be on the bear but that simply just confused you.
" about what? "
He shrugged also confused at Kat's actions, you looked past the green haired girl and looked at Raúl. You tilted your head towards Kat as you wondered if he knew what she meant, he just offered a small smile and a shake of his head as he was also lost where all of this was going.
" not you Raúl, the bear "
This made you sniffle a laugh, covering your mouth so no more comes out. Doing this earned a playful glare from Raúl, you turned around and tried to calm down. You looked up at the sky and removed your hand from the mouth, one last giggle was let out as you calmed down.
You took one last look at the starry covered sky before going back to earth, looking over at Kay struggling to make the bear talk. The string got stuck and wouldn't move making her grab it harder and struggle with it before Raúl reached over and gently took it from her.
The small things like that always seemed to make you feel giddy inside, the way he did things with care ,the way he talked, the way he-
You felt your cheeks rise slightly, Turing your S/C into a more rosey shade, you were afraid to think of this stuff it made you think you...
Well you just couldn't say it, or really think about it either. It was a word that you always thought about when you thought of Raúl but you never know what it is, it's on the tip of your tongue and just won't come off.
You watch him carefully as he takes out a paper clip from the bears insides, you mentally shook your self from your own thoughts. 
" Hand me to the hell maiden "

" huh.. "
You baffled as the STUFFED bear talked in a child like voice, Kat snatching the bear back from Raúl. " hell maiden? "
Raúl and you both exclaimed at the same time, the word was unfamiliar to you. Kat walked in between the two graves ignoring you and Raúl, you shuffled by his side as you looked bewildered at the girl dressed in yellow.
" Kat? "
Raúl tried again but it seemed to be useless as she just pulled the string on the bears back, making it speak once again. " what is going on..? "
The boy uttered next to you, you just shook your head slowly as you watched Kat with a gaped mouth. " no idea... "

" Good. Now, repeat after me "

The bears voice creeped you out, the look of it too. Sure it was a little child's stuffed animal but it had some werid vide to it and it was more werid that Kat was doing what it told her to do.
" what's going on Kat? "
This question finally got Kats attention as she turned her head from where she sat on the snow covered floor, " look, I made a deal. I'm bringing my parents back "
A deal? With who? Your mind questioned over and over. You've heard of demon summoning, possession, offerings to the dead or even gods but you had never heard of a deal to being back the dead..
This made you feel bad for Kat really, you could see it was hard for her to move on from what happened in the past. You reached out to talk to her, " look ka- "
" shush! "
You put your hand back down as she interrupted you once again, making you sigh and looking to the floor letting her do what she wishes.
You felt Raúl warm hand reach for yours, softly holding it which made you look anywhere but him.

" Per Virginem facultates, infernum.. "

" Per Virginem facultates, infernum.."

" .. aperire portas... "

" ut redeat daemones parentibus "

" ut redeat daemones parentibus"

The wind picked up, you raised your free hand to cover your face from the cold hair that made you hair away wildly. Kat raised the Bear as it chuckled and thunder struck in the distance.

What has she done..?