Imagine (1) Asleep boyfriend

You and your boyfriend are on the train late at night, when he allegedly falls asleep, his head leaning against the window pane. You look at him contently, thinking, how could I ever find someone more perfect than him? You shift in your seat, and he stirs, muttering something incoherent, byr after a while, the words start to become clearer. "Y/n" he mutters softly. You think that he was dreaming, so you ignore his muttering. "Y/n, listen to me," he calls softly and placed his head on your shoulder. His eyebrows were furrowed and his forehead was creased with worry, but he simply looked like he was having a nightmare. "Y/n, listen. I am in pain," he says and placed his hand on his heart. It couldn't be coincidental, you think, so you ask him what was wrong. He gives you a playful smile, and you know you've been played. "Come on now, h/n. What do you want?" you ask gently, stroking his hair. He opens his eyes slowly, and tilts your chin up to his lips, and you try to resist, but his hands were just the thing you wanted. He presses his lips gently on yours, and you can't help but kiss him back. Slowly, he entangles his hands into your hair, messing it up, but you couldn't care less. He breaks away, grinning. "Just the kiss I needed to cure my heartache. I've missed you, y/n, even if it has just been a few hours.

*A/n: some of the stories were written by a younger me and are REALLY REALLY cringe. Forgive me pls :) and also if u want the better chapters I would recommend imagine 10 and 10.5. If you enjoy a little more smut, 15 and 16 if I'm not wrong enjoy~~