Seeing her daughter working so hard, Ming's father and mother didn't know how to help her, so Ming's mother worked hard every night for supper and Sunday lunch, cooking Ming Xia's favorite and nutritious dishes, Ming's father especially When I go to the fruit shop every day, there is never a shortage of fruit at home.

    For "Chengqiuyu Mathematics Prize" submissions, if you register and upload on the fixed website, your registration will be considered successful. Because the registration deadline is 24:00 on December 31st, before the registration deadline, the registration team can update their papers online at any time, it doesn't matter. Of course, once the registration deadline has expired, no changes can be made.

    Worried that he was too busy recently and would forget to submit the manuscript in time, Ming Xia uploaded the first draft of "A Note on the Generalized (′) Nature" first, and then continued to revise the second draft.

    The "Cheng Qiuyu Mathematics Award" has a high gold content. Everyone knows that most of the applicants for the evaluation are top students who have been outstanding since childhood, and perhaps there are also those young geniuses with extremely high talents who are well-known far and near. Waiting, the manuscript of the thesis is constantly revised and deleted, trying to pursue optimization.

    On Friday, the English preliminary results came out. As expected, both Ming Xia and Wu Qiqi advanced to the semi-finals, and their scores were not low.

    Wang Fei failed to advance to the next level. After comparing the scores, they were indeed far behind. However, considering that there are already a lot of participants in this competition, and it is already a city-level competition, the difficulty is naturally higher than that of the qualifying competition. His learning ability is not at the same level as Ming Xia's. Short-term learning Being able to enter the preliminary round is already good luck, so I also feel that it is normal to be brushed out.

    Whether it is Wang Fei or Wang Fei's mother, they don't mind at all. They feel that it is just an exercise and they are in a good mood.

    But in fact, Ming Xia estimated that if Wang Fei's current English ability is only used in the college entrance examination, he dare not say how high the score is. At the very least, the passing average line should be no problem.

    In the same way, it can be compared to his other five courses.

    As long as you continue to grasp it like this, by the end of this semester, Wang Fei's total score should be no problem in the undergraduate course, and the rest is a matter of how many books and whether the school is good or bad.

    It is estimated that it is almost the same, Ming Xia is relieved.

    Although it is said that even a vocational school does not mean that there is no future, but if possible, she still hopes that Wang Fei can directly study for an undergraduate degree, and then decide how to go in the future.

    Before the college entrance examination, everyone was just an ordinary student struggling for the future, but after the college entrance examination, there are differences between vocational school, junior college, second-year, first-year, heavy-duty, and even postgraduate and doctoral students after a long time.

    This is just the degree, even the salary, the salary of the vast majority of highly educated people is much higher than that of low-educated people, with only special exceptions, after all, they are the best in their careers.

    But many years later, classmates gathered in the lake and brought their wives, husbands and children to participate. Who wouldn't want to be the school bully back then, the high-paying person who aroused the envy of everyone?