bob x f! reader

!!request!!
ANGST?? Idk but it ain't a happy story 💀
obsessive bob lolol
TRIGGER WARNINGS!!!
obsess1ve love, impl1ed abuse, k1dnapping etc
I find stories with @buse make me uncomfortable so im gonna try make it not TOO severe
reader will be female (she/her) etc
references so be ware

- y/n pov -

I woke up in an unfamiliar place, it was trashed and unclean, and it smelt like a nursing home. I hear a door creek open as my head turns to see a dark figure approaching. it steps into the light to reveal a big man with a stubble, shaggy hair and a dirty shirt. I struggled between the rope, my eyes darting around to find any way to escape.

he kneels down to my level, smiling at my despair. "I'm so happy your awake.." he gently caressed my cheek. I flinched at his touch, as if he could crush my cheek in an instant. I jolted back and shimmied against the wall. he frowned at me.

"I love you."

"you may as well take my heart y/n, it's already full of you." he scooted closer to me, trying to catch a glimpse of my eyes, glistening with tears.

"please go!" I shut my eyes tightly, avoiding his contact.

"what is it? what's wrong my dear?" he caressed my cheek ever so lightly, trying to assure that he doesn't hurt me.

"you know nothing about me. you've known me only 3 weeks!"

his eyes widen slightly, catching him off guard. "three weeks?! y/n, I've known you all my life."

I opened my eyes softly, making eye contact with his sweet, loving but horrifying eyes.
"all your life.."

"It's true!" he smiled, moving closer to me.

he held my hand in his, his hands cold almost like a corpse. I felt nerves rise as he caressed the back of my hand.

"Whenever I heard beautiful music I thought, "she'd like that." he grinned

My eyes widen at his words, if I didn't know any better, I definitely would've tripped over my feet falling for him.

"I've looked at flowers and known that one day.. I'd give them to you." he pulls me into his chest, rubbing circles onto my back.

"Oh stop stop!" I say, pulling away and avoiding eye contact.

his eyes seem to tear up, as if he was hurt by my words but him and I both knew he was too cold to care at such simple things. "I remember the day we met as if it was hours ago." he grinned at the memory. "I used to visit you everyday you know.. after the accident."

my felt my heart beat out of my chest, like it was going to explode. "what do you..-" "I was in horror seeing you in such a crumbling state." I felt an uncomfortable shiver run down my spine, feeling the unspoken memories come back to me.
he sighed slightly

"You will live a long time yet y/n, an eternity without me."

he raised a blade from his butchers beat, bringing it close to his chest.

"You will look into the faces of passers by, hoping for something that will.. for an instant, bring me back to you." he raised the blade above my head, his hand slightly shivering, almost regretting his decision already.

"You will find moonlight nights, strangely empty because.. when you call my name through them there will be no answer."

his eyes seemed to darken with the madness filling them, "always your heart will be ACHING for me and your mind will give you the doubtful constellation that you did.." he grinned "a brave thing."

My eyes widened slightly, feeling pathetic and small as his shadow loomed over me.

- flash back -

I walked up to the post office, letter in hand. I walk up to the counter, a Middle Aged looking man standing by it. I place the letter on the counter, tapping my feet and chewing my finger nails as I walked out, thinking about all the possible responses I would receive

But to no avail.

letter after letter I tried to reach out, I called and screamed till my voice felt dull but nothing seemed to work. it was like my voice was erased from his ears, like I was never on his mind as much as he was on mine.

- end of flashback -

"you dare talk of bravery?!" I struggled against the rope, feeling my life come to a punishing end as I felt warm tears swarm my vision.

"What else do we have to talk about y/n." his voice cracked slightly, although his devilish nature, he seemed to find remorse in his heart.

I looked over at the corner of the room, a box labeled "letters from.." present on the label, but who it was from was scribbled out.

my vision falls apart as I feel an agonising pain plunge into my chest. I turn my heart with the last bit of energy I have, seeing the menacing but sorry expression on his face.

- A/N
hi reader here's ur food for today
guess what, I got ducklings now yippeee well I got them like 2 weeks ago but forgot to say it but yk
Anyways goodnight reader!!

- A/Nhi reader here's ur food for todayguess what, I got ducklings now yippeee well I got them like 2 weeks ago but forgot to say it but ykAnyways goodnight reader!!