bob x demon! F! reader

!!REQUEST!!
OMG THE GENDER ?!? THE THE FEMALE GENDER?!? gasp.
reader will be female (she/her) etc
reader is sent to earth for misbehaviour
TWS ; mentions of s@tan, kn1fes, d3ath, murd3r & t0rtur3

- no one's pov !! -

"Y/N. you have been convicted of the crimes of turning demons into angels." Satan spoke, y/n shivered in his presence, feeling the rage radiating off of him. "you have been sentenced.." y/n shut her eyes and prepared for her sweet release of death or torture. "to life on earth." Satan declared. y/n opened her eyes in shock, it had been so long would she even remember her life on earth at all? y/n nodded, and Satan sent her away.

y/n woke up outside a colourful store. she stood up and dusted herself off, "candy club?" she read. she shrugged walking inside, hoping to find someone who could help her. the clerk looked up from his counter, and at her. his eyes widened at the sight not exactly sure how to feel, until he remembered the day. he sighed in relief. y/n looked around in confusion. "where's the dying souls.." she mumbled. Kevin looked at her, she had red horns and a long skinny tail with a upside down heart on the end of it. he figured she was just putting on an act for halloween. "I don't have that.. but I have some candy!" he smiled

y/n raised an eyebrow, "what's a.. candy." she questioned. Kevin opened his mouth in surprise. "say.. where are you from?" he asked. "do you want me to be honest.." she said, leaning herself onto the counter. he nodded. "hell." she grinned. he stared in disbelief, grabbing a candy bag from under the counter and placing it on the table. "that'll be 5 dollars." he mutters. "5 what?" She tilted her head. Kevin looked utterly confused at this point. "your telling me.. you don't know what money is?" he said. she nodded. Kevin sighed. "Just take it." he crossed his arms. she gave a wide grin, showing off her incredibly sharp teeth. he shivered, watching her walk out the shop.

She walked down the streets, examining her surroundings. Till she felt something spam into her legs. she looked down to see 2 little kids, one wearing a pumpkin costume and one a skeleton costume. she looked over at the skeleton with a confused stare. "I didn't know the dead could walk.." she questioned and the two laughed. "Are you a reeealll demon?!" they said in unison. "why of course I am!" she grinned widely. they giggled at her enthusiasm, "do you know where the candy store is?" the skeleton dress one asked. "I think it's just down there." she said, pointing down the road. "Yay!!" They shouted, walking past her and down the street. What nice kids!!

she continues her walk down the street until she turns down a dark corner. she walks down, ignoring the sharpening of a knife going on behind her, I mean.. she's used to it. soon she felt something lunge into her back. she turned around and tilted her head, seeing a tall man.. another demon?! "another demon?! Oh it's so great to meet you!!" she said excitedly, his eyes went wide at the sight. you hadn't even notice the knife he had lunged into your chest, and you were.. completely fine. he backed away slightly. "what's wrong?" she frowned. till he came to a realisation.

"are you a real demon.." he smiled. "of course I am!" she showed her wide smile. he found it exhilarating. finally it's like god sent down the perfect plan. he held out a hand "bob velseb, fellow demon.. how would you like to join me." he lied under his breath. "y/n! of course.. anything for another demon.." she grinned. bob laughed to himself. soon his plan would all fall into action. He pulled the knife out of her chest and grabbed her hand tightly. "come on then."

"let the war begin." he snarled

-A/N
I'm gonna continue this in the morning I'm tired as fuck 💀