ross x GN! reader

Reader will be gender neutral (they/them) etc
I thought I'd make a story about my favourite hatzgang memberrr!!
Okay writing this.. it's kinda long but it's pretty good!!
!!KEYWORDS!!
F/S - FAVOURITE SHOW
J/C - JACKET COLOR
scencery inspired by a "roy x reader" book I read.

- Y/N POV -

"Is this it?" I said, looking at the address sent to me on my phone then back at the door. I was visiting my auntie for the week, since my parents were going on a business trip to ohio (swag like ohio) I knocked on the door and looked down at my phone once more. The door swung open and I was greeted by my wonderful auntie, "oh y/n!! So glad u got here safe!" she said, bending over and hugging me, I hugged her back and walked inside, examining the area. I haven't been here in a long time, and things had changed. "Make yourself at home, I'll be in the kitchen preparing dinner!" Auntie said before walking down the hall. I walked around the rooms, peaking in, trying to find my old room. I peaked into a room at the end of the hall, seeing posters of F/S scattered all over the walls, I opened the door wide and placed my bag on the floor next to the bed. I relaxed on the bed, "ahhh.. as comfy as I remember.." I said, feeling my eyes grow heavy, and my sight go blurry, I fell alseep.

- later -

I woke up to a knock, I sat up and looked at the doors enterance, "oh sweetie! I'm sorry to wake u, I just wanted to tell u that I'm going to bed and if ur hungry I put dinner in the fridge for you, all you have to do is put it in the microwave!" I lazily rubbed my eyes then looked at the digital clock beside me, 11 pm already? I looked back at auntie, "goodnight auntie, sleep well!" I said, giving a tired smile. she gave me a soft smile and walked away. I grabbed my phone from out of my bag, putting some headphones in and listening to a playlist. "I should explore this town, I mean, I haven't been here in ages.." I mumbled to myself, and got up to go outside.

- outside -

I walked down the lonely roads and down the hill until I saw a bridge, "alright see ya Ross!" I heard 2 voices say from under the bridge. I leaned over to try get a better listen, but just as I did I leaned too far and fell off, luckily the grass was really soft, and the fall wasn't too far. "OOOF!!" I said, falling flat on my face.

- Ross POV -

I waved goodbye to Roy and Robert and sat back down on the curb, when suddenly I saw something or rather, someone fall from the.. sky? "OOOF!!" they said, landing with a thud, face first into the ground. I stood up and looked at them, shocked, and also contemplating if I should help them or not. they sat up, looking around before turning to me. I walked up to them and extended a hand, "dude.. are you alright?"

- Y/N POV -

"dude.. are you alright?" he said, a sense of worry in his voice, I grabbed his hand and he lifted me up, "I'm all good! just kinda.." i tried to think of a lie. "fell...?" I mentally slapped myself, as if he's going to believe I just fell for no reason! "Alright dude." HE BELIEVED THAT?? NO WAYYYY. I chuckled, and looked down at his hand, still in mine, I swear I felt my face heating up. He noticed me looking and pulled his hand away, nervously chuckling. "oh s-sorry about that.." He said, backing away to give me some space. "no no! It's fine!" I said, giving him a genuine smile, he smiled at his, "Ross." He said. "Y/N." I looked up at him, as if I just met a angel sent from heaven, "hey.. i know we just met but could I get ur number?" he said, his voice sounded sweet but calm and genuine. "Yeah yeah of course!" I said, grabbing his phone and typing my number in.

- back home -

I looked over at my phone, 'new message from 828279201 (not a real number)' "that must be him!" I said to myself, "hey, you seem pretty cool, wanna meet same place same time tomorrow? :)" the text read. he thought I was cool?! I felt my face heat up and I gripped my phone tightly. "yeah! Sounds awesome dude! :D" I sent back, read. I put my phone on my bed side table and drifted asleep.

- next day -

I wake up and look over at the time, "2 pm.." I said to myself, did I really sleep in that late? I got up and grabbed my J/C jacket and headed outside, it was cool cause winter was coming up. "Gggegrggrgege" my stomach grumbled, "might as well go get some candy or something.." I said, walking down to the candy club. I walked inside and looked around all different types of candy, "y-y/n?" I heard a familiar voice say, I turned around to see Ross! and.. 2 other boys?

- no one's POV -

Y/n looked at the guys then back at Ross, "AYE WHOS THIS LOSERRR?" a short one said, pointing at them, they gritted theyre teeth. What was this dudes problem?! "Oh! Don't worry about them Roy they're my friend!" Ross said, smiling and walking up closer to me, y/n looked at the short boy, so his name was Roy huh? they smiled softly, and extended a hand "I'm y/n nice to mee-" they got cut by Roy slapping they're hand, nah now y/n had had just about enough. "WHAT IS UR PROBLEM?!" They shouted, patting theyre sore hand. "YOUR THE PROBLEM!! WHO DO UUUU THHINK YOU ARE LOSER!!" He said, pushing them over, "kids!" The clurk called out, but nobody listened. "Hey Roy! Quit it. They're cool." Ross said, standing in front of them. Y/n stood up, "I don't know who you are, or what ur problem is.." y/n started, pushing Ross out of the way. "BUT U NEED TO CHECK UR ADITUDE SHORTY!" y/n ended, slapping Roy right in the face then speed walking away.

- Ross POV -
I looked at them then back at Roy, his mouth agape. "AHAHA DUDEE U JUST GOT SLAPPED BY THE NEWBIE!!" Robert laughed hysterically, I giggled as well, looking at Roy again but this time, his face was a deep red, in anger. "Oh I'm gonna get that punk.." Roy whispered to himself. but we both knew, that wasn't gonna happen.

- long time skip + y/n POV -
I walked down the street once more, making my way to the bridge where I had promised to meet Ross. I fell down the bridge and onto the soft grass below, the knees of my jeans covered in grass, but I didn't care. "Y/n!" Ross cried out, "I almost thought u wouldn't come!.. you know.. considering what Roy did today.." he said, looking at his hands in embarrassment. I pat him on the shoulder, "hey it's okay! I was glad to meet ur friends!! Even if theyre.. something different than what I expected.." I laughed.

-no one's pov-
and there they sat, and talked for hours, just about random experiences and things they wanted to share. Even if they just met, there was never an awkward moment between them.

This went on every night for the week y/n stayed, until the last night came..

- the last night & y/n pov -
I walked up to the bridge, dreading what I would have to tell Ross already. "Y/n! hey!" Ross said, walking up to me. "Ross.. hey man.." I said in a disappointed tone, I thought it wasn't noticeable, but it really was. "w-what's wrong y/n? You got that upset look on your face" he said, putting his hand on my cheek, I blushed slightly and pulled his hand away. "Oh Ross.. this is my last day in this town.." I mumbled, and looked back up at him. He looked upset. I had never seen him this way before.. then..

-Ross POV-
I hugged y/n and pulled them close, it felt like I was losing a loved one. They gasped quietly and hugged me back.

"but when will I see you again..?"

"Oh never.. never!"

"Never..?"

"Well.. maybe someday!"

(Please get that reference)

-A/N
so that's the end of this ridiculously long story.. or is it?? I'll probably make a part 2 tomorrow cuz I really like the way this story played out!!