kevin x GN! reader

Reader will be gender neutral (they/them) etc
"Secret admirer"
FLUFF!!
!!KEYWORDS!!
F/C - favourite candy
F/F - favourite flowers
I did streber so now I must do kevin
Please send me requests!! EXAMPLE : angst bob x reader, fluff Robert x M! Reader, etc things like that.

- writer pov -

you walked into the candy store to see Rick monitoring the counter, strange because your best friend, Kevin, was always the one to be monitoring the counter at this time of day, but you thought nothing of it.
Rick rolled his eyes, seeing u approach the counter, Then he looked to his left, supposedly waiting for a signal.
"The usual please!" you said proudly, Rick walked off with a sigh, fetching your bag of F/C
he came back with a bag and a note in his hand, handing it too u. "5.00 please." he sighed, like he didn't want to be there. You gave him a confused look, why was it 2 dollars less than usual? but you didn't say anything, I mean if it's cheaper then you werent gonna complain! you placed a 5 dollar bill on the counter before grabbing the bag and note, "wh-what's the note for?" U said, questioning why all of a sudden u get a free note with ur candy.
Rick looked to his left again, then looked back at you.
"Some guy gave it too me this morning to give to you." he said in his usual tired voice. You looked at the note then back at him, how did this guy know you came here for candy almost every day? "Thanks Rick!" U said in a nervous voice, walking out of the candy store.

- Kevin POV -

I watched from Afair as y/n left the store with a ring, I stepped out and approached rick. "sooo.. how did it go??" I said, nervously awaiting a reply, "good. they didn't question it." he said, walking back to the back of the store, I looked at my shoes, and fidgeted with my hands, I couldn't wait to see what they would say tomorrow.

- y/n POV -

I sat on my bed, staring at the card, "should I read it?" I thought to myself, oh fuck it. I opened the card "dear y/n, would you like to be the sun to my moon? -secret admirer" It read , I giggled at the cute letter, kicking my legs I thought, "a secret admirer?! How cute!!" I chuckled to myself, feeling like a kid again, I grabbed a pen and paper.

- next day -
&
- writer pov -

Rick looked up from his counter too see a familiar face walk in, it was y/n, this time, holding a peice of paper of they're own. they quickly handed it to Rick "I don't need any candy but- just give this to the guy when you see him." Y/n smiled, waving and walking off. Rick waited till they were completely out of sight and walked to the back where Kevin was waiting. "here." Rick said, handing Kevin the Note. "hmm.. take me out to dinner first xx  - y/n" His face flushed a bright red, and he shoved the note into his pocket. "Rick could you take my shift for the rest of the day? I got a dinner to plan." He said, walking out of the store, Rick just stood there, dumbfounded.

- time skip to 6 pm -

Y/n was doodling in theyre room when they all of a sudden heard a knock. they rushed down stairs and opened the door, seeing Kevin dressed in a fancy suit, and holding a bouquet of F/F. they're face flushed a bright crimson as they looked at him closely. "I-I'm here to take you to t-that dinner." he spoke. Theyre eyes suddenly went wide, "so YOUR the secret admirer?!" They said in disbelief, Kevin chuckled "I thought it was obvious.." he said, still laughing. Y/n smiled, they had to admit they had had a little crush on him for a while. they grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the doorway. "Alright let's do this pretty boy." He smiled at the compliment.

- at the restaurant -

He played with his hands, nervous and hoping this will go well, y/n grabbed his hand, caressing it in reassurance. he gave a warm smile, feeling somewhat better about the date.

- time skip -

Y/n walked up to the door to her house, sighing, they looked back and Kevin and walked up to him. His face flushed a slight pink at how close they were to him, they gently cupped his face in they're hands and kissed his cheek. Kevin felt his face heat up even more. Then y/n spun around and went inside theyre house. Kevin was left a blushing mess, still trying to process what just happened.

-A/N
hope y'all enjoyed that it was kinda random but yeah :)
-PLEASE REQUEST!!