News, plans, and one last fanfic

I know it has been months since the last update, which is quite common for me nowadays. Life has been really busy for me.

I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I don't think I can continue to write for this book.

Which is a shame, because I loved writing this book. By far my favourite hermitcraft works in wattpad. But again, life has has brought me some unexpected changes. I will talk about this more on another date.

So yeah, I'm not writing anymore.

[If you scroll down for a bit, there is one more little fanfic I made.]

But will the daycare book still continue?

Actually, that depends. Who's interested in continuing this AU for themselves? 👀

If anyone is willing to continue this AU for me, then you have my permission. This AU was always free for everyone, but I guess I can make this a bit more official.

Anyone can use this AU, whether it be a one-shot or a part 2 of this book.

Go nuts. :)

But anyways, since I'm no longer writing this, I guess I can actually show you my unfinished plans for this book. Use it if you like:

____________________________________

• This is for the previous chapter. After Zed's outburst, both Beef and Doc decided to talk to him in private. They discuss about what they're going to do next.

Will they continue with their plan to bring back the adult hermits or keep them as kids?

Obviously they choose to bring back the adult hermits, but this doesn't mean that they aren't completely happy with the plan.

Zed confesses about how guilty he felt to be one of the causes of this situation. Hadn't he told Tango about his baby zombie plans, none of this emotionally complicated stuff would have ever happen. So he's been overworking himself.

Doc and Beef also confess on how they feel about the situation. Yes, they love their friends, but they have since grown too attached to the young hermits. Everyone has. So they purposely had not been putting too much effort on the machine to stall some time. But they did not have the heart to completely sabotage the plan.

The chapter ends with the both Zedaph and Renbob apologising to each other for what happened the other night.

[ Even though it was Ex and young Hels who spilled the milk. Lol]

____________________________________

• Okay. Let's bring back the fluff again. The kids finally enjoy their new outside daycare. [It's basically spawn.]

They have a garden and a nice little hut, with a fence surrounding the place. Now the kids can properly play outside!

Cue lots of gardening shenanigans;

- Young Cub and Etho keep stealing the carrots.

- Doom the chicken and Mrs. Chicken keep eating their seeds.

- Young Joe is trying to reason with Auntie Cleo on why beetroots are important?

- Young Ren and young False are trying to make a roleplay out of it, as usual. Gem is role-playing as a carrot. Don't question it.

- Young XB denies planting. He wants fish.

- Young Mumbo FINALLY got his potato phase.

- Doom the chicken and Mrs. Chicken made a baby. [Laid an egg.]