Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi

When a servent informed him Shasi Gupta is waiting for him with his sister and wife, he got little irritated. He is staying with his family in Luckhnow for past few days and today he is leaving for Delhi..

Arnav was thinking, WTH they want now, he made it very clear with Shasi Gupta that he will not give him any more time than why he showed up here with his family..

Going downstairs he saw his Nani, Di and Jija ji are seating with them. Gupta family is seating there very quiet and look little uncomfortable too.. Seeing Arnav all the Gupta's stand up..

'Namaste..'

'Namaste Babua.. I am Madhumati, Shasi's sister, she is Garima Shasi's wife and Shasi ko to app jante hi hai.. (you already know Shasi).. ' said Madhumati Gupta...

' Please have a seat..'

Arnav took seat near his Nani and said little rudely ,' I don't understand why you guys are here, if you needed anything you should have contact Aman, My PA.. There was no need to come here when everything is pretty clear..'

Anjali cut him,' Chote, ghar aye mehman se aise baat nahi Karte..' ( don't talk like this with the guest at home)

With a little smile Shasi said,' It's OK beta. He has every right to talk like this..'
Looking at Madhumati he said,' let's go jiji.. '

' 2 minutes shant se betho, hum a bat Kar ne do.. '( stay quiet for 2 minutes, let me talk..)

Arnav said with a Stern voice, ' I am sorry, I didn't mean to offend you guys. Please don't mind but I extremely prefered to keep my business separate from my personal life and we don't Share any personal relationship. So I am confused why you guys are at my home..'

Madhumati said, 'vo..we are here with a marriage proposal..'

Nani asked, 'marriage.. What are you saying..'

'we are here for a marriage proposal of my niece with your grand son..'

Nani's face lights up, a daughter in law from Luckhnow.. It's a dream come true type situation. Anjali also got very happy hearing that, may be her all prayers for her chote's marriage will come true in Luckhnow only. Luckhnow, their birth place, where their parents took their last breath and may be destiny wants her chote to get his life partner here only.. Before she could open her mouth, Arnav beats her..

'Marriage proposal.. You guys must be kidding..You were not able to pay a huge loan and now want me to get married with your daughter and forget everything.. Unbelievable '

Hearing that Shasi stands up, ' Let's go Jiji.. I knew whats going to happen here. that's why I never wanted to come but you and Garima don't understand. Now let's go.. '

Anjali stands up,' uncle, please don't leave like this.. I am asking forgiveness on chote's behalf..please have a seat..'

Gritting his teeth Arnav said,' Diii..'

Nani glared at him,' chote, you stay quiet. Let us hear at least what they want to say.. '

Madhumati join her hands and say,' I know few years back Shasi Babua took a loan from Arnav beta and he was not able to repay it. Arnav beta gave him time and he was also ready to take the money without interest but as Shasi invested in wrong business. He lost everything..'..

Shyam, who is well aware of the the situation as he is legal advisor of Arnav said,' yes and as per contract Sale shab is entitled to your whole property now. Here I am also confused why you want your daughter to merry him. Do you want to exchange your daughter instead of property..'

Anjali put her hand on his shoulders and said, ' Please don't say anything about business now.. '
' But Rani saheba.. '
' please.. ' He nodded.
Anjali looked at Madhumati's sad face and said,' auntie please say na.. You wanted to say something.. '