I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

“Fine ! But don’t call me Jenkins.”

“It’s a deal Jenkins.”

“Fuck off Spencer.”

“Oh, somebody mad…” I said with teasing voice.

Our order comes and the waitress give me a piece of paper that has phone number on it. The waitress is a pretty cute girl. She got that girl next door look. I frown to her and she shake her head.

“Not me, the boys over there.” She point out to the boys that Ashley mention earlier.

I look at the boys. Some of them give me and Ashley a wave and some of them just give a nod. I look at Ashley, she wave back. I clear my throat. She stop waving at them.

“Sorry, I’m taken. I have a girl-friend.” I said separating the word to make it clear.

“I’m taken too, but I’m into boys.” Ashley said.

“You are ? Too bad, call me if you interested though. I’m Nikki.” The waitress said giving me her phone number to me.

“Thank you Nikki. I better not do that.” I give her a smile.

“Why not ? Afraid of your girlfriend ?” Nikki tease me.

“Here is the thing, her girlfriend is kinda possessive. And second, she once said to me that she wouldn’t date someone who is way older than her.” Ashley answers all of her question for me. I just give her a nod.

“How old is way older ?” Nikki ask.

“Like, more than five years.” I answer.

“But I’m twenty three. How can that be way older ?”

“Well, in case you haven’t notice. She’s like very young.” Ashley said with that ‘I’m gonna teach you dumb bitch’ look.

“She’s a minor ? How old ? Seventeen ? Eighteen ?”

“Fifteen.” Ashley said getting bored.

“You gotta be kidding me !” Nikki sound surprise.

She look at me. More like scanning me. I just look back at her while chewing my food. She doesn’t seem to believe what Ashley said.

“How can she be so tall at fifteen and look that mature ?” I think she don’t know that these days, people getting taller.

“I know right. She’s a giant.” Ashley just answer her calmly.

As Nikki leave my phone rings. I take my phone from my pocket and answer it.

“Hello.” I said while my mouth is half full.

“Rain, don’t talk while chewing.” Mir said from the other line.

I gulped down the food and take a ship of my ice green tea.

“What is it ?” I ask.

“Where are you ?”

“At the burger place downtown, I’m with Ashley.”

“I see, I’m on my way there. I’m hungry, will you order for me please.”

“Sure. What do you want ?” I wave my hand at Nikki.

“A cheese burger with lettuce and pickle, fries, and lemonade.”

“Got cha’.” I hang up.

“Yes ? How can I help you ?” Nikki come being as friendly as ever.

“A cheese burger with lettuce and pickle, fries, and lemonade please.”

“Alright, coming right up.”