Epilogue

♪♫ Sacchi si hai yeh taarifein

Dil se jo maine kari hai

Jo tu mila to saji hai

Duniya meri humdum

Aasman mila zameen ko meri

Aadhe-aadhe poore hai hum

Tere naam pe meri zindagi

Likh di mere humdum

Haa seekha maine jeena jeena

Kaise jeena

Haa seekha maine jeena mere humdum...♪♫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four Years Later

Laughter.

Laughter was the first thing Kabir heard when he came back home from the restaurant. He saw Ahana, her friends, and their husbands—now his friends too—in the living room while voices were coming from the backyard; probably kids were playing there.

Ahana was sitting on the long sofa; Inaya and Zain were sitting adjacent to her while Noor and Aarav were sitting across from her.

Kabir greeted their friends while feeling Ahana's eyes on him from where she was still sitting. He turned to see that she has leaned her head on the back of the sofa, so he moved and stood behind the sofa, leaned down to press a kiss on her forehead, and saw her smile as his hair blocked her vision.

He changed into comfortable clothes after he excused himself and went back to the living room.

He went straight to Ahana and made her sit between his legs with her back resting on his chest. Noor had her head on Aarav's chest while he had his arms around her. Zain had laid his head on Inaya's lap and she was running her finger through his hair.

It has become a ritual, once a month all of them meet at one of their houses and spent quality time with each other. It's kind of a small get-together.

After marriage, Kabir and Ahana shifted to his parent's house after Ahana reassured him that she had no problem with that. From then on, it had become their home.

After three years, Ahana showed him a picture of a kid. She said that she has been going to an orphanage for quite a long time now to meet the kid and that she wanted to adopt him. It was the first time that she had asked for anything from him.

The next day, he went with Ahana to meet the kid—Arhaan was his name. He felt an instant connection with him. So, three months later they had completed all the formalities and finally adopted him.

Kabir came out of his thoughts when he felt Ahana laughing at something Noor said. He pressed a gentle kiss on her shoulder and then rested his chin on it.

It's been years but he still feels that nothing could be more attractive than her smile.

She has made him love her more and more every single day and he feels blessed to have her by his side. If he had known that life would be this content, then he would've married her a long time ago.

The▪◀▩▶▪End