Warm || Belphegor

Start from the beginning

"You're cold" He brushes his thumb across your bottom lip, "Yeah, well it's raining outside.."

"Can I.. warm you up with something?" He asked.

"How?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Just relax and I'll take care of you" He rest assured while taking a blanket he'll use to tuck you, his hand lifted up your shirt enough to show your midriff, Belphie starts cupping your skin, planting soft kisses on your belly that calms you down.

Suddenly he starts biting on your skin, causing you to squirm. Your mouth opened to say something, to protest, but he gripped your side, and electricity slipped thru his touch making you gasp, your thighs quivered as you sink into his touch.

This wasn't what you expected when he said he wants to warm you up, even though your demanding and needy side wants him to do even more than this, want to feel his skin against yours, want to feel more of him touching you, want him to devour you.

You quivered, restless "Belphie--"

You still writhed from his touch, and something warm starts to drip out of you wanting something more than all the kisses and biting Belphie has been demonstrating, your sexual frustration makes you whimper erotically.

"I-- I want.. more"

The words seem to affect Belphie since he hastily moved to haul your shorts, he was gentle at first like handling something fragile, but as soon as you started run your hands on his hair, it was as if something inside him snapped.

You moaned as his hands grabbed your waist tightly, you could feel his intimate lips on your thigh, softly exploring your area. Belphie tightens his grip around your thighs, putting a stop to your frantic movements as he starts to suck and nibble on your sex.

"It turns me on how cute you looked in that jacket"

Just when you're about to come, his mouth moved off your sex to your inner thighs leaving a trail of sloppy kisses. Belphie emerges from between your legs and licked his lips. He stared at your lips which responded with a pout.

A smirk carved up on his face as he gently caress your quivering thigh

"You liked that, don't you?" "You want me to make you cum huh?" "Hm baby? You want me to fuck you?"

You were too desperate to answer all of his questions with words, unintentionally your head nodded to his words. He wasn't gonna give it to you so easily though, "Use your words slut"

Without taking his eyes off you, Belphie leans closer, listening to your strained breath before you finally break the silence "P-please.. fuck me, fill me up.. Belphie! I need to feel you in- s- side me" You sounded like a desperate needy little whore, it was enough to make him pleased.

Belphie lets out a satisfied chuckle and gives you a little graze on your thigh before spanking it, leaving a red handprint on it. "Shameless slut." Again one of his palms spanked your thigh making your whole body quiver. 

"Innocent looking."
"But shameless words."

Another blow on your thigh, this time you let out a trembling moan. Feeling the arousal getting out of hand, Belphie pulls down his pants accompanied by his boxers and his cock sprung out immediately.

Belphie groaned when you took his cock in your palm, letting you toy with it. There's nothing else he wants to do more right now than to ruin you. His hand gave you the same pleasure as your hands gave him, his free hands held your wrist, helping you stimulate his cock. Before he fulfilled your neediness he wanted to hear you "You better beg if you want me to fuck you."

You whined in utter desperation needing his cock to fill you up, "I.. ple- ase Belphie.. I n--..eed you i-in-..side me.." those words were enough to move Belphie. He crawls on top of you, taking his cock in hand and began to push himself in after an agonizing teasing. The man leans forward burying his head in the crook of your neck, placing gentle kisses on your neck while moving his hips at a stable pace.

You can feel every inch of him as your velvet walls wrap around him, he exhales shakily pulling you to his body just so he can transfer his body heat into you.

The thrill of arousal spreads thru your body, your fingers intertwined with the fabric of his shirt trying to hold your pretty moans as his hips buckle forward pushing his cock in and out of you. Belphie feels you shaking underneath him, cute moans filling his ear. It made him more eager to destroy you.

"Belphie.. fuck.. I'm gonna cum" You squealed at Belphie, you were already rolling your eyes back to your head from the process, but feeling him increase his pace made you arch your back trembling because of how good he felt hitting that sweet spot. 

With the friction of his cock drilling into your deepest spot, you cummed hard. You almost lose your mind letting yourself squirt all over Belphie's stomach. He grunted while filling his warm load into you.

Your head falls back against the mattress, panting heavily. Feeling the bed shake, you look up to see Belphie standing up from the bed to get dressed in his pants and went downstairs to get something. He came back just in time when you were about to doze off.

"I brought you warm milk" Belphie smiles. You forced yourself to get back up again, "Thank you Belphie.." you gulped the glass of milk down, "Felt better now?" He softly runs his hand on your skin, you nodded at his words. Your eyes felt really heavy, Belphie takes the initiative to pull out an enormous fluffy blanket and tuck you inside, and immediately you doze off. The last thing you remembered was his soft lips kissing the top of your head gingerly.

Happy new year 2023! Damn time flies huh, I can't believe 2022 is over. Idk if I'll be able to upload more chapters bcuz, today is the end of my Christmas break. I'm going back to my study, I also have to start searching for internships. 2023 will be a busy year for me, but I'll try my best to keep writing chapters! Once again Happy New Year 2023! Enjoy your holiday!