Halloween party || Diavolo

Diavolo x Reader
Your POV

Happy Halloween all! I'm sorry for not uploading for so long, I've been busy with school things. Anyways it's Diavolo's birthday today!

Today is Sunday, 31 October. Currently it's 7 PM, and I'm preparing myself for Diavolo's birthday + Halloween party with friends. As always I did the deed and skincare for myself, I prepared the cutest costume since 1 month ago because I was that excited lol. 

(You know what, I wanted the reader to wear a costume that has the concept of "red riding hood" in it but be creative ig)

The party will start in 1 hours and I'm not even half way done yet with my looks, the others are already knocking on my door but I wanted to surprise them. It took you 30 other minutes to finish making up your outfit.

The guys are being loud while waiting for me, I'm pretty sure they're gonna scream louder when the party started. Here I come, "OMG! You look so cute with that outfit on!" Asmo squealed

They gave a lot of compliment making me a bit shy, where's Luci tho. "He said he didn't want to come because of work, but I'm pretty sure he just think Halloween is childish and boring" Satan's thought.

"Look at my cute and sexy vampire outfit, this was mainstream but I added some adjustments to it so it looks none like the others. So come here and let me pierce these fangs into your skin" Asmo explained. I chuckled from his flirt

"Let's go, we can't waste anymore time" Satan picked up the key to his hands.

We arrived at the RAD, everybody is looking good and spooktacular tonight. My eyes went from everywhere to the direction of the person that's calling me out, "Y/N!" Dia waved to us, next to him was Barb with zombie butler outfit. "You look scary, I thought a real ghost came by our academy" He added, "Hehe, I'm ready to spook the students here" I mischievously smiled.

We strolled to the school hall, seems like the party has started. Loud music is playing and everybody is dancing on the floor, and a lot of scary elements are decorating the room. Diavolo pulled me to grab a drink from the food court. Damn this gave me prom vibes, everybody is kissing on the hallways.

We grab a drink and some snacks to satisfy our stomach and talk for a bit before going back to the dance floor.

3 hours later

I'm literally worn out after all that dancing in this shoe, Diavolo is sitting beside me with a neutral look on his face while watching people dancing. "I'm bored, what do youngsters do when they get bored of partying?" he then asked me, I thought this is the perfect time to go sneak out of the party so then I answered "Sneak out of the party"

"Let's go to your apartment and have a horror movie night" Diavolo suggested, I nodded at him since my apartment is currently neat, I wouldn't let him go into my apartemnt if it were messy lol.

I thought he was gonna bring Barb but I guess he was busy with something else, "Just me and you" He smiled as entered my apartment.

I turned on my tv and switched to netflix, Diavolo said  he want me to choose what movie to watch, and I found an interesting movie "Oooh! Let's watch this one!"

"Seems scary, let's see. The one who screams first gets a dare from the winning one" He spoke with confidence.

Of course I tried to hold in my scream, it's almost the end of the movie. Diavolo was calm, and it kinda makes me feel intimidated by him because all I did was squirmed when jump scares come up.