Try-on || Asmodeus

Asmodeus x Reader
Bold word: Other characters
Italic word: Him

"That'll be 137.652 Grimm, and we only accept cashless payment." The cashier tells and you pulled out your debit card, hand it to the cashier to make the payment, and inserted your pin. The receipt printed out, showing all the digits and amount of Grimm you spent.

So many bags in your hand right now, some of em filled with cute clothes, and some of em are branded bags. Yes, you had just gotten your salary for the month, so you spend it on useless things. But as long as it makes you happy, right? You still set a budget limit for shopping for clothes tho, since clothes are not really your primary need. Atleast that's what you think.

You arrived at the HoL, after 15 minutes of real struggle trying to carry your bag you finally made it to your room. Now what? Should you unpack it? But you're tired, sweating, panting. Should you go take a bath? Well yes, but you just want to throw yourself on the bed already. You're seated on the edge of the bed, not thinking about anything, trying to collect your mind before continuing to do something.

15 minutes later you finally decided to take a bath and spent good 30 minutes inside the tub, coming out of the bathroom looking good, feeling good, and refreshed. Thought, maybe it'd be fun to try on some clothes you bought from the mall.

"Wow Y/N! This is a lot of clothes you bought" Asmo squealed and clap his hands excitedly, which startled you a bit. "Oh Asmo, I didn't know you entered my room" you exclaimed as you hangs your towel on a hook. 

Perfect timing, you wanted to ask for Asmo's rating on the clothes that you have bought. "Actually I want you to rate the clothes that I buy" you declared, he looked really happy and excited to see the clothes on you. "Okay- okay omg I'm excited!! <3" he claps.

"Ok so first is this wine-colored satin button-up shirt I got from the Lauren's, what do you think?"

"It looks good on you! I'd either match it with a black leather skirt or even pants"

"Next... omg this sheer top is my favorite, like how can I not. I mean just feel the fabric"

"It's so revealing.... I LOVE IT!!"

(Okay ofc we're not going thru all of the clothes that Y/N bought so let's skip to the good part)

Now, both of you finally finish with the clothes rating. "Is there anything else?" Asmo asked, sitting on the edge of the bed looking innocent. You hide your little smirk knowing that this one is gonna rail him up, "Oh there's a lot more, but I don't know if you can bear it long enough" you smiled mischievously at him, entering the bathroom to put on 'that' garment.

"I bought this at Succubia... so do you like it..?" you asked him, showing off the crimson red lingerie set completed with a garter and robe that drapes your skin like velvet. Which immediately caught his attention.

"Wow... you're such a babe♡" He commented while pulling you closer to examine you completely. "This is not the only one I buy" You admitted and showed your bag full of drawers in it. Asmo giggled knowing this will be a long night "okay go go go- I wanna see the other one!" He playfully slapped your ass. Suddenly his mind started to generate a dirty idea, "Actually, can you change in front of me?"

Your eyes widen upon hearing his request, "Y-you want me to do that..?" still questioning him.

 "Did I stutter?"