My gift to you || Lucifer

Lucifer x Reader
3rd POV

"This birthday cake is perfect for him," Mammon chuckled, "But why does Lucifer look old here?" Confused asmo asked. "To remind him that he's old, that's why I asked the angels to make grandpa Lucifer figurine" Satan answered. Everybody chuckled and wait for you and Lucifer to come back.

Your POV

Lucifer left as he received a task from Diavolo, now, I saw him glancing on a teacup set. His eyes are glowing just from looking at it, I entered the shop and check at it. It cost 30K Grimm and it's the only one left, I quickly take and pay for it, I also buy the Full Moon tea. Then quickly went back home.

When I arrived there, the brothers are lighting up the candle on the cake. Lucifer slightly smiled at all the preparations. "Happy birthday, Luci," I approached him with the gift. "I saw you looking at this at the Devildom street, so I thought I'd buy it for you. I hope you like it" I hand it to him, his eyes are glowing. "I love it and I'll keep it forever. Thank you Y/N" He leans in and kisses my forehead, making me feel small for a minute.

"Lucifer the candle is ready" Simeon called him, Everyone starts recording on their D.D.D including me, as they start recording they start singing 'Happy Birthday' too, "Happy birthday, Happy birthday, Happy birthday to you~~" Lucifer blows the candles, and everybody starts cheering.

Mammon put his arms around Luci's shoulder and cheered him, he starts blushing all of a sudden, "I- I got a gift for you, this is your credit card that I stole, I bought things with it, BUT!! I fill it back with my own money!! PURE MONEY I EARN FROM PART TIME JOBS" Mammon insert the card into Lucifer's pocket, "Good boy, Mammon" Lucifer patted his shoulder, they look cute like that.

The others give Lucifer their gift, it's wrapped so he can't see what it is. Lucifer looks the same but he's probably feeling happy right now, "But why do I look old in here?" Lucifer picks up the figurine, "You're old, and that's a fact," Satan answers him. He only answers with an 'oh, you don't need to remind me' look on his face. The others stay up talking till it's dinner time and they remembered their other business. They go back to their own place.

And the night carries on like always, I cook the dinner for them and they eat it. I take a shower and put on a robe, heading to the kitchen to pour a glass of wine acting like I'm a rich person. After that, I go to Luci's room to give him another gift. "I have another gift for you" He turns to me and starts listening. I turn my back to him and slide my rob to my wrist enough to expose my back to him. (Kinda like how DIO pose like)

 (Kinda like how DIO pose like)

"I'm yours for 24 hours"

Lucifer stands up, his bulge is visible. He approaches me and presses me up against the door, he's pushing his body on me. "You don't need to give me something I already have" He whispers in my ears and bites the earlobe. "Can you feel how hard I am" His cold hands creep up my body, "A-ah!" I squirmed. "Squirming already? Just from the touch of my hand and you're already like this" "Lucifer it's cold..", "No one told you to just wear a robe"

He presses his knee on my sex, moving it slowly. His other hands let my waist go and lock the door, knee still grinding against my bottom he unbuttons his shirt and throws it somewhere else. "I got you so weak, you're holding on to me so you don't fall. It's so cute when you're with me, alone." It's true, my knees are too weak to stay still standing. He picks me up and throws me on the bed.

He starts unbuckling his belt, he looks so aroused. He looks down on me with that sadistic look, "Aaah...you look so fucking cute when you're vulnerable like this" He slides his trousers down. Quickly, he gets on top of me and sucks my neck like there's no tomorrow. "Haah! Slow down" I squealed, he rubs me in circular motion. "Wet that thing for me" He commanded, when he's done with my neck, he went down and lick my nipples. "Let it all out honey, I wanna hear it. Your adorable voice turns me on" 

He inserts 2 fingers inside me. Just his slender finger is enough to hit my g-spot, he really is a daddy. I put my arms around his neck and stare him right in the eyes, he smirked and kissed my lips, "So soft, if you're no one to me I'll probably devour you right here and now" he warmed up to me, "What am I to you?" I ask him, he answered "You're, something to me. You're my human, I probably sound like Mammon when I say that. But that doesn't matter, you're still mine" My heart melted.

"I'm yours" I pull him into a hug, he gets up and inserts himself. "Ngghh, ...fuck you're so big" I hold on to the pillow trying not to sound loud, "Yes, it probably won't fit in your mouth that's why I insert it here," he confidently smirked and force himself in. I screamed tears are rolling down my cheek. "Look at you, struggling to take my cock" He chuckled and starts moving. "You're so~ tight" my legs wrapped around his waist, my hands cling onto his neck.

"Who do you belong to?" Of course, the answer is "I belong to you" I bite his shoulder and make 3 hickeys on that shoulder, up to his neck, 4. "Goddamn you really like giving hickeys don't you" He bit me harder than before, so hard I felt blood running down my skin. "Ahhhk, your blood tastes delicious, more delicious than Barbatos's cooking" His eyes glow red, with that, he licks the remaining blood and continues playing with my insides.

"I-I'm about to cum!" "Don't you fucking dare cum first without me" he thrusts even harder hitting my g spot more and more. It's merely possible to hold back my cum, luckily he cummed after 10 thrusts. It's really good, I can't stop the overflowing from my sex, it goes on for 15 seconds. There's a lot of cum dripping out, his cum and mine mixed out.

He kissed my neck, and holds me close. "Stay in my arms for awhile"