13. Farewell 🏵

Start from the beginning

( oh, when you're here, let's go home together)

I looked at Anubhav and said in mind, tere sath toh bilkul nhi.

( never with you)

" No it's okay. " I said loud.

" Thik hai. ( okay) Let's go Arini. " And he was about to hold her hand. But I grabbed instead. " Arini is coming with me. " Saying that I left the place with her before Anubhav could say anything.

I stopped only before my bike and looked at her face. Her expression was questioning. I know I need to start a conversation now.

" H.. Hi.... " I stuttered.

But her reply didn't come. Slowly she turned her head and took some back steps. I have never seen her backing away from me.

" Arini " I called her name. She still wasn't looking at me.

" Mere ghar ja rhi tum aj " I murmured looking down then.

( you're going to my house today)

" Get on the bike. " I said lowly and took my helmet to give her. I was waiting for her to question me but she wasn't saying anything. So I decided to say the reason too.

" Aunty told me to take you. No one is in your home. So you have to stay in my home for sometime. "

" Oh. "

Okay at least she said 'oh'

When I turned to her, I found her still looking down. I felt very bad. I don't like my Arini being so gloomy and quiet.

" Arini, wear the helmet. " She looked at me all sudden and said, " No it's okay. I'll take any cab. You don't need to bother. "

I frowned at her behavior. " I'm present here with my bike and you wanna ride a cab? "

She licked her glossy lips tasting the lip gloss, looked away awkwardly. And she doesn't even have to explain it cause somehow I know the reason.

" I don't want to bothe---"

I cut her off and said, " What if I want to be bothered by you? " She didn't have any answer after this I know. " Wear this. " I made her wear my helmet on her head.

Then we both settled in the bike. But something was again missing. Why is not she holding me?

" Arini "

" Hmm"

" I will drive fast today. " I hope she will understand now.

" Oh. " Can't she say anything without 'oh'?

" Hmm because we are already late. "

" Oh. " I literally slapped myself inside. Just oh oh oh oh oh & ohhhhh...

" What if you fall down? "

" No it's fine. "

" Just hold me stupid. " I raised my voice this time. She suddenly held my shoulder. Okay, at least shoulder... I started my bike then.

Shooooo.....🚵...I increased my speed. Luckily the road was empty. I just wanted her to hold me tightly as she used to be like before. I felt her grip being tight on my shoulder. But still it was not placed as the way I wanted... I wanted her to hold me like she did on that rainy day. That was my best bike ride experience till now.

We were near to home now. Then we crossed a bumper on road. Suddenly her voice came with a noise also. The grip from my shoulder was gone too. I stopped my bike and found that she fell from bike. Winding my eyes I got down from bike and ran to her.

" Hey. .. Are you okay? Let me see? " Her elbow was bleeding.

" Could not you hold me tightly pagal? Abh dekha na kya ho gya? ( now see, what happened?)

" I... I am fine. "

" You call this fine. " I helped her to stand then & asked, " Aur kaha chot lagi batao? ( where are you hurt, tell me?)

Just as she stood up, started cleaning the dust from her saree. I helped her in that.

" It's....i....okay. I c...can.....do this. " Her voice was cracked as if she was trying hard to control her tears. It must be hurting there. I felt bad. I wish I could replace with her and get the pain instead.

Why is a bumper here all sudden? Gande road Sare 😡 ( shits bumpers on road)

I took my handkerchief and was about to clean her little bit. I wanted to tie the handkerchief there. After reaching home I'll treat the wound.

" What.... are you d... doing? " Asked she. " Ahhhh" She winced in pain when my handkerchief touched her elbow.

" Hey I'm almost done... Shh shh" I tried to be slow and careful while tying that cloth there.

Her low sniffles were audible. I felt bad. Really really bad. When I was done we again sat on the bike.

" Get on the bike and HOLD ME TIGHTLY THIS TIME. "

She was quiet. I felt the back seat dipping with her weight but she didn't hold me. For how many times I have to tell her?

" Arini hold me tightly. " Then she again put her arm over my shoulder. I didn't argue much and drove to my home.

After reaching home I told her to sit on the couch and I took the first aid box. When I came back I saw already whimpering in pain. But she didn't do a sound in front of me. Why?

" It's hurting na? I knew it. Sorry. " I said lowly she didn't answer again.

" Sit here chupchaap. Let me treat this. " (Silently)

" No" She denied.

" Why? " Frowning, I asked.

" You don't have to do this. It's fine. "

She has become stubborn day by day. Can't even understand what's bad or what's good for her. Without caring about what she is saying I touched her hand, saying, " Shut up. I'm doing this for your own good. "

She suddenly jerked her hand off. I saw her nostrils flaring in anger. "Why? Why are you doing this for my own good when I'm nobody to you? I'm not your family, nor a friend, nor anybody to you. Remember your words. "

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

Hope you liked it!

Follow me please people 🥺 so that whenever I post something on my message board I get people to respond me there 🥺🥺🥺