The End of A Lie

Disclaimer: I don't own that everything exist in this story

.

.

.

The story begins with the sight of the academy's auditorium full of students being held captive by Shadow Garden's fakers. They were all gathered in the center of the room, besides they were also being watched by snipers aiming from the second floor.

"Where is he? What is taking Rex so long?" The leader of the fakers a.k.a The Gaunt Knight wonders why Rex hasn't returned from his job to retrieve the artifact from Sherry.

"We haven't seen him or any of the guards" replied one of his subordinates.

.

"Madam Prez..." Meanwhile, one of the students was whispering to Rose. They want to fight back.

"Don't even try. As we are now, we can't even block bullets, let alone swords. Besides, the dense magical energy emanating from him is in a whole other league. I don't know, if we could beat him, even if we did have our magic back. Our only hope is to wait for the arrival of Princess Iris and the Knight Order" Rose prevented them from acting recklessly.

"But, we can't just sit here!"

"I know that!" Rose was upset because at a time like this, she couldn't do anything about it.

BANG

BANG

"Aaaarghhh...!" They were all startled by the sound of gun shots which injured one of the students who tried to fight back.

"Hey! That's bull's eye number two!"

"But man, they're pathetic. Letting these commoners' toys take 'em out. They're disgrace to the name of dark knight!" The two snipers mocked the student they shot earlier.

"Put pressure on the wound! Quiet down!" The other students reacted by immediately providing first aid even without any equipment or medicines. The sight made Rose even more furious.

"Madam Prez! Did you see that?! We have to do something against them!"

"No! We can't! They're going to kill us all!" Rose hated this, but she had no other choice but to stay silent.

BANG

BANG

"Aarghhh...!" More and more students are becoming victims of the snipers' shots.

Meanwhile, Sherry manages to get into the auditorium through a secret passage. With Cid's help, he will remove the spell from the Eye of Avarice artifact in The Gaunt Knight's hand with the cross-shaped artifact that he has.

SHINE

"Father...i'm coming!" Sherry pressed the red gem, then the artifact emitted light and then was thrown towards The Gaunt Knight.

SHINE

The artifact then emitted an even brighter light, illuminating the entire auditorium.

"What is that light?" Rose wondered, and so did the other students. The light from the artifact removed the magical effects of the Eye of Avarice, followed by the annihilation of the red dome that enveloped the academy.

"What happened?" The students were confused.

WOOSHH

BRAKKK