1.The Sun Shined On Me

The Sun Bathing In The Moonlight

Ninjashouyou1021

1.The Sun Shined On Me

Kenma has never interested in relationships or in people in general. He would always find himself running away from them and evading human interaction with all his might. While he didn't had any desire to interact with others, he was incredibly conscious of how people perceived him and what they thought of him, which is why he was always overanalyzing things and people, trying to predict how they would behave to act accordingly and avoid them, preventing any unnecessary trouble with this.

Today unfortunately, his lack of social abilities and his perfected skill for avoiding social interactions led him to slowly drift away from his group and now, he had lost his way in this unknown city that their team was visiting for some practice games. When he noticed, there was no one around him and he was in some deserted street. At first, he panicked and tried to find his way back, but this just made him walk a few blocks and end back up where he started. Finally, he decided to give up before he ended up wasting even more of the little energy he had. He looked around and decided to sit down on the edge of little rock wall that supported a larger metal fence that surrounded a building that was inside it. He tossed his belongings on the floor and took his phone out and started messing playing some random game to kill time while someone from his team came to find him.

He was about to clear the level he was playing when an unknown voice startled him, "What are you doing?" an energetic and bright voice called from behind him.

Kenma froze and messed up his game, causing him to lose. Then he turned around slowly and met a short boy with bright and messy orange hair, he was wearing a white t-shirt that said Karasuno High School, black shorts, and white running shoes. He had an intense aura radiating from him, he felt a monstruous amount of energy coming from this boy. Kenma felt like he was hit with direct sunlight. It was a bit scary and overwhelming; he had never felt something like this before.

The boy kept looking at him with curiosity, and when he realized he was still waiting for his answer he finally came out from his daze and admitted softly, "I'm lost."

"You're from out of town?" the boy asked back.

"Yeah," said Kenma returning his attention to his phone, feeling too tired from looking at the orange haired boy.

"Is that thing fun?" he asked again excitedly, kneeling down beside Kenma.

"Not really," he shrugged, a bit uncomfortable by the sudden closeness of another body, "I'm just passing time."

"Are you a volleyball player?" the boy exclaimed excitedly as he jumped back up and scanned Kenma thoroughly and then pointed at the bag he had left on the floor. "Those are volleyball shoes. I'm in a volleyball club, too. My name's Hinata Shoyo!"

The boy, whose name was revealed just now, said all this with a smile bigger than his face, excitement showing on his face. Kenma felt a wave of tiredness overcome him just from seeing how energetic Shoyo was.

"Kozume..." he whispered softly, thinking it was now time for him to introduce himself as well.

"Kozume?" Shoyo repeated leaning closer to him again, "Is that your name?"

"Kozume..." Kenma repeated again, "...Kenma."

"Kenma!" Shoyo repeated happily, "Are you in high school? I'm a first year, you?"

The amount of questions that were thrown at him made him feel a bit dizzy, "I'm a second year," he managed to reply tapping at his phone aggressively to try and calm himself down a little bit.