Khushi glared at him whereas NK chuckled.

"Are you an ALGEBRA theory that could not understand easily?" She asked sarcastically.

"It seems you are weak in mathematics... Is not Algebra easy?" Arnav asked looking at NK.

"Yeah... I scored centum in the Algebra chapter" NK said.

"Me too," Arnav said.

Khushi rolled her eyes.

"Let's go NK," Arnav said.

"Wait, NK..." Khushi stopped him.

Arnav and NK looked at her.

"I would like to talk to you," Khushi said that making the cousin brothers spare a glance.

"Tell me"

"Alone..." She said looking at Arnav.

That made both of them stun but as Khushi didn't expect, Arnav walked away.

"Yeah, tell me," NK asked.

"I'm sorry..."

"For?"

"For hitting you"

"That's ok... Anyone in your place would have done the same"

"Are not you angry with me?"

"Nope"

"Thanks"

"You are welcome," NK said smiling and was about to leave the place,

"Friends...?" She extended her hand for a shake.

NK looked at her reading her face not showing his amazement. He clutched her hand and shook hands with her.

"Nice to meet you NK..."

"Nice to meet you too..."

"May I know your full name?"

"Nandkishore"

"Oh... Shall I call you Nanne?"

"Sure... Why not?"

"When I was a small girl, I had a neighbor friend called Nandkishor. His Dadi called him Nanne. So, I also started calling him Nanne..."

"Oh... So, you are remembering your old friend through me...?"

"Mmm... Kind of..."

"Go ahead..."

"I hope your cousin brother won't scold you for talking to me," she asked, trying to understand his mind.

"He won't..." He simply said.

"How are you so confident?"

"It's because he is a gentleman"

"Oh..." She raised her brows

"Go and get fresh"

"Yeah... Shall we have breakfast together?"

NK got stuck for a while.

"But we always eat in the dining hall," he said hesitatingly.

"Oh... I'm not allowed in the hall...?"

"Actually, you are the first outsider in this place"

"Oh..." Khushi made a sad face.

"No problem... I will take you to the hall"

Khushi smiled brightly

"be ready at 9 o'clock"

Khushi nodded ok and went inside the room. she saw all the necessary things in the bag. There was a variety of dresses in that. Taking a full gown, she went to the washroom to take bath.

Khushi got ready and came out of the room. She saw NK waiting for her.

"Hi... Shall we?" Khushi asked.

NK nodded ok. Khushi walked with him toward the dining hall. Khushi entered the hall with NK and saw no one there but only Arnav. She frowned. She was disappointed as she wanted everyone to see her with NK.

"Shall we sit here?" Khushi asked, pointing to the table that was exactly opposite Arnav.

"Yeah sure..." NK said.

Khushi sat on the chair and NK sat next to her.

"Where are others? I thought the hall would be full" she asked whispering as she was so conscious not to Arnav hear their talks.

"They already had breakfast at 8 o'clock."

NK said in a usual tone that was so much audible to Arnav.

From NK's answer, Arnav assumed that what Khushi's question would have been.

The breakfast was served to Khushi and NK. Bread toast, a boiled egg, a glass of milk, and a banana were on the plate.

"Your food practice is so impressive," Khushi said.

"Every credit goes to Nannav... I mean ASR..." NK said.

Khushi looked at Arnav who was already looking at her while eating bread toast. Khushi turned her face. It was not hard for Arnav to understand that she didn't like him. If she didn't like him, why was she interested to be with NK? Being his cousin brother, she should hate him too because there was no difference between him and NK. Both were doing the same job. If it was so, why did she show the difference? He became thoughtful.

To be continued...