Public Enemy - Y/N

NOV 7TH, 2038
09:24 AM

Y/N sat in Jericho, reading an old book. It was paperback, and they had borrowed it from Hank a few weeks prior. It was one of their favorite hobbies, to sit in Jericho and do something that most people didn't do anymore. They stood up, walking towards North and Simon. They were inspecting some of the old, shut down androids that lay on the floor.

Markus joined them, walking over. "We can't stay silent anymore." He announced. "It's time that humans heard what we have to say."

Simon stood up. "You know they'll never listen to us..." He trailed off, looking at the shut down androids on the floor.

"Revealing ourselves will put us in danger." Josh replied, walking over.

"If we want freedom, we need to have the courage to ask for it." Markus exclaimed. "That's the only way."

"What do you wanna do?" North asked.

Markus turned to Y/N. They were the only one who could help them get intel with the humans, they knew everything about them. "Stratford Tower would be the best move. Virtually everyone watches it, if we can get into the broadcasting room, everyone will hear you." They stated, placing the book down on the rusted floor.

"It's settled." Markus announced. "Let's get into Stratford Tower."

───

NOV 8TH, 2038
01:30 PM

Y/N, North, Josh and Simon stayed in one of the stairwells, waiting for Markus to give them the signal and join him. For Y/N, it was a life-or-death situation. If they got caught, they'd lose important people in their life. So, they had a simple disguise as per usual, a mask and an LED. They had a medical-type mask on, hoping that people would assume that they were doing maintenance and their supervisors didn't want dust to get into their biocomponents. 

The group was decked out in regular Stratford Tower android work outfits, disguising them well. Markus opened the door to the stairwell, letting North place her bag onto a maintenance cart. Y/N, Josh and Simon continued to hide. The human detective quickly opened up a tablet, gaining access to the CCTV around them. They watched as Markus and North began to plan around two humans that were standing in front of the server room door.

"Is there any way you can access sound?" Simon asked, worried for his newfound friend, Markus. It was heartwarming, but Y/N nodded, quickly breaking down the firewall as little as possible. They soon got volume, and they could hear North and Markus talking in the halls.

"-We have to get rid of those guys." The female android exclaimed, looking at the two men blocking the maintenance door.

"Leave it to me." Markus replied. Josh, Simon and Y/N watched intently as the revolution leader began to devise a plan, looking for any way to distract the humans. He walked over to the break room of the Stratford Tower, connecting to the vending machine and breaking it. North and Markus swiped their cards through the service door and made a quick getaway.

"He's in." Y/N stated, quickly switching the CCTV into the service room. There were lines of strange machines at the walls, and a large window on the other side of the room.

"Alright, you get the platform. I'll take care of the window." Markus instructed, watching as North dropped her bag down onto the ground.

"Everything you need is in the bag." She replied. "Check the door first to make sure no one else gets in." Markus nodded, locking the electrical service door behind him. The weather became harsher and harsher, creating a blizzard throughout Detroit.