Public Enemy - Connor

NOV 8TH, 2038
04:06 PM

Connor's eyes blinked open. The familiar plants and flowers beginning to surround him. It was the first day in the Zen Garden where he had noticed a small pedestal, glowing with a small handprint design etched into it. Connor couldn't forget anything, but he made sure that he kept that in the back of his mind. He was back in his RK800 blazer, remembering how he had given it to Y/N a few nights ago. The android shook his head, continuing to walk along the stone pathway towards where Amanda sat, in a canoe near the bridge.

The woman smiled. "Hello, Connor. I thought you might enjoy a little cruise." She exclaimed warmly. Somehow, no matter how warm she seemed, Connor always felt uneasy about her. But, nonetheless, he stepped into the boat, taking a hold of the paddles and pushing down the river as they talked. "I love this place, everything is so calm and peaceful." Amanda looked to Connor. "Tell me, what have you discovered?"

"I found two deviants at the Eden Club." He answered. "I hoped to learn something, but they managed to escape."

Amanda frowned, which wasn't too different from her resting face. "That's too bad, you seemed so close to stopping them."

AMANDA - SMALL RELATIONSHIP DECREASE

Connor looked towards the water, trying to avoid eye contact with the woman. There were so many things that he could tell her, but something was stopping him. Morals? No, he didn't have morals. He was an android, he had missions. His programming wanted to tell her that Y/N was Elijah's sibling, and it would be beneficial to the mission if the current RK800 workers knew about it. 

But once again, something was stopping him. Something in his stomach. It was the same kind of feeling he had gotten that night on the Ambassador bridge. His biocomponents seizing, his blood rushing to his head. Fear?

Connor shook his head, trying not to think about it as Amanda began talking again. "You seem lost, Connor." She remarked. "Lost and perturbed..."

"I thought I knew what to do..." Connor replied sincerely. "But now I realize it's not that simple."

AMANDA - SMALL RELATIONSHIP DECREASE

"You had your gun trained on those deviants at the Eden Club." Amanda spoke. "Why didn't you shoot?" She asked. Why didn't he? Connor had been asking himself that question at every moment he had. He hadn't even had time to go into stasis when he was at Detective L/N's house, he was too busy going over why. Why didn't he shoot the Traci's?

"I don't know..." Connor spoke truthfully. "I don't know." He still looked down to the water, watching as the waves crashed against the still boat.

Amanda sighed. "If your investigation doesn't make progress soon, I may have to replace you, Connor."

AMANDA - LARGE RELATIONSHIP DECREASE

There it was again. The lurching, the seizing of his biocomponents. His stomach ached, his head began pounding as his programming began to frizz. In the few moments he had, he thought to everything that could've caused this... fear of dying.

Amanda? Nothing.

Fowler? Nothing.

The mission? Nothing.

Hank? Hank. He felt somewhat of a relationship with Hank. It wasn't quite friendly, it wasn't bad, either, but he felt that he didn't want to be reset for him. To be able to get to know him better, to know his past. Even though it wasn't a part of the investigation, Connor wanted to know Hank.

Deviants? Nothing.

Detective- Y/n. Them. It was them. A mix of their company along with Hank's company suddenly made Connor not want to be reset. He didn't want to lose his memory, he didn't want to die, because he wanted to remember everything he could with Y/N. He felt admiration for them, he felt something. Something. And even though he knew it was bad, he kept it to himself, knowing that if he didn't; he'd be reset.