The Eden Club - Y/N

NOV 6TH, 2038
08:17 PM

A bit of rain fell down onto Hank's car as Y/N drove through the city of Detroit. The bright purple and pink lights pounding from the side of one of the buildings signified that they had reached the Eden Club. The detective only hoped that they could get back to Jericho in time for the CyberLife warehouse heist. Y/N parked the car on the curb, setting it just behind another police car as they cleared their mind from the deviants they felt they had to protect.

Hank groaned, rubbing his eyes a bit. "It feels like somebody's playing with a drill inside my skull." He exclaimed.

Y/N scoffed, turning off the engine to the car. "Yeah, that's why you think twice about getting shitface drunk when you're on duty." They spoke, leaving Hank to simply glare at the detective in the driver's seat.

"You sure this is the right place?" He asked, rolling his eyes. The large neon lights threatened to cause a headache in Detective L/N's brain, but they tried to shake it off and avoid direct eye contact with the flashes.

"It's the address in the report." Connor answered the Lieutenant. He was sitting in the backseat, only chiming in when the conversation was something he could discuss. Y/N stepped out of the car on the roadside of the vehicle, the rain falling down onto their hair and face as they walked onto the sidewalk.

Y/N sighed, looking at the large slogan plastered on the neon sign out front of the club. "Sexiest Androids in Town, fucking hell." They exclaimed. Connor opened the back door of the car and got out, standing beside Y/N as they both waited for Hank to join them.

The Lieutenant winked at Connor, a smirk plastered on his face. "Now I know why you wanted to come here." He claimed. Y/N rolled their eyes for what seemed like the tenth time that night as they all began walking into the Eden Club.

A robotic voice called out to them as they entered through the neon walls. 'Welcome to Eden Club.' it spoke. Each android was placed in a capsule, of course, besides the ones that were dancing on the poles in the center. Y/N would have really rather been in Jericho than there at that point, but they tried to look on the bright side, deviancy was spreading. And it was spreading fast. They spotted a WR400 model, one of North's models, in one of the capsules. It was quite weird, seeing someone that looked like a close friend in such weird conditions, and it made Y/N's skin itch.

Hank took notice of their pause to look at the model. "Y/N! The fuck are you doin'?" He asked.

Detective L/N turned, looking back towards Connor and Hank. "Sorry, let's keep going." They spoke, trying to mask the fact they had seen that model before. The group met up with Officer Collins, who was talking to the manager of the Eden Club.

"-take my license, are you?" He asked. "I mean- I had nothing to do with this!" The manager laughed, nervousness lacing his tone.

After they were done talking, Y/N approached, shaking Officer Collins' hand. "Hey, Ben!" They exclaimed, smiling.

"Hey, guys." Ben replied, also shaking Hank's hand. "It's in that room over there. But- by the way, Gavin's in there too." He stated, making Y/N groan. They really didn't want to have to deal with Detective Reed, but a job was a job.

Hank seemed to feel the same way. "Oh, great. A dead body and an asshole." He exclaimed bitterly.

"This is going to be a long night." Y/N replied, downing the rest of their coffee in one take. They were gonna need it if they wanted to finish the case without punching Detective Reed in the face. They threw the empty cup of coffee in the trash, walking into the crime scene room with Connor and Hank.