How do I make you want me? j.o

Začít od začátku

You grabbed your phone back from Nailea, going to answer Jenna. She looked over your shoulder, watching you type your response.

you
yes please
can i come tmr?

"Oh, you're bold bold." You rolled your eyes and hit the girl over your shoulder.

_____

You looked around in awe. You really liked Jenna's room. "Are you gonna make fun of me for my room?" Jenna joked, sitting on her bed, which had a bunch of books and her laptop out.

"Nah." You replied jumping onto the bed beside her. You pulled out your books from your bag. and just like that, the two of you were just studying, you often asked Jenna questions, to which she helped you. You managed to get a lot of your work done.

She closed her book, very dramatically might I add. You looked at her, confused. "Are you okay?"

"A little hungry, you?" You nodded, making her smile. She grabbed her hand, pulling you to her kitchen. You slid onto the counter, tapping it softly as you waited for Jenna to get you something.

She came back from heating something up, handing you a pizza pop. "Do I live up to your expectations?" You asked, a little out of no where. She just looked at you with curiosity. "Come on, you know, the rumors."

"Oh," She paused, looking at you. If you were honest, the way she looked at you kind of scared you. "No, not at all. You're pretty chill, y/n. I don't understand all those rumors."

You just shrugged. In reality, what she said made you feel so much better, even though it wasn't much. "I don't either." You responded, taking another bite.

"Have you.." She hesitated, making you smile.

"Slept with almost the whole school? Sure." You shook your head. "I really don't care, I just don't like the way people portray me."

She tilted her head slightly. "What do you mean?"

"They act as if I go after them, when in reality, a lot of people just ask me. Experimenting is cool and stuff, but oh my god they make it such a big deal." You complained, scoffing before taking another bite.

"So, you don't like the girls you sleep with?" You furrowed your eyebrows, confused as to why she was so curious. You just brushed it off.

"No, almost never." You replied, no hesitancy. "Plus, when I do like a girl, I don't really sleep with anyone." She just looked at you, you never noticed how her eyes flicked to your lips.

You both finished, heading back to her room. "You down for a movie?" You nodded, leaning onto the head rest of her bed.

She put on some random movie, but you were just watching her. She sat beside you, really close beside you. You stared at the tv, but you never paid attention to the movie. Instead you watched Jena out of the side of your eyes.

"Are you even paying attention to the movie?" She asked, startling you, causing you to actually look at her.

"Not really..." You trailed off, looking between her and the tv.

"Perfect," She turned to you. "I have a question."

"Shoot."

"Do you like anyone?" Your face turned into one of confusion, your heart thumped.

"Uh.." Your voice trailed off. You noticed how she leaned closer to you, your eyes flicking to her lips. "No." You whispered out, it was a lie, but you couldn't stop yourself.

"Amazing." Just before she could kiss you, you stopped her, placing your finger on her lips.

"Wait." She looked at you confused, your heart thumped. "I lied," She pulled back, a little offended. "Jenna, I really like you, and I don't want you to make out with me just cause."

She shook her head. "No, y/n, I really like you too, I promise." You just looked at her, your eyes looking at her lips. You knew it was going to hurt if you learn that she doesn't really like you, but she was making it really hard for you to resist. She watched you as you had your mental debate. "We don't have to." She whispered, getting close to you again.

You felt her breath on your lips, you closed the gap. Kissing her felt like something out of a movie. The butterflies in your stomach were fluttering. You deepened the kiss, pushing her onto her back and kicking off whatever else was on the bed. She smiled into your kiss, reassuring you slightly.

You pulled away, just to get some air. She pulled your lips back to hers, her hands roaming your hair. She gripped it, making you let out a low moan. You didn't straddle her, but you had your knee and thigh lined up between her legs. Your hands held you up, pinning her to the bed.

You slipped your tongue into her mouth, fighting with hers. You pulled away, looking at her for a moment. It was like some sort of mental communication, reassuring you. You went and kissed her neck, she let out a soft pant.

"Is your door locked?" You asked, in between kisses. You felt her nod, making you smirk. You started to leave hickeys, you felt your stomach flipping as she let out soft curses along with your name.

She grinded onto your thigh, wanting more friction. You moved your hips along with hers, making her even more of a mess. She gripped your hair tighter. You felt her hands move to your waist, she tugged against your shirt. You pulled away. "Yours first." You helped her take off her shirt, taking yours off right after.

You moved down her neck, leaving a trail of love bites and hickeys down her torso. "Fuck, y/n, please." She moaned as you got to her lower stomach.

"Can I?" You asked, watching her as she bit her lip and nodded.

"Please." She breathed out, giving you the confidence to pull off her sweats. You climbed back to the top of her body, kissing her.

You kissed as she tried to take to undo the laces to your sweats, you just pulled away at the knot, it perfectly coming loose and slid it off, kicking it off your ankles. You left a trail of sloppy kisses down her body, as she leaned onto her elbows and watched you.

You got to her thighs, kissing the inside, putting it over your shoulders. You looked at her once more.