overwhelming bedroom

"I Love Jungkook. I'm Serious About Him He Is The One."
Taehyung telling Jimin.

His mind is absolutely blown that his best friend actually has feelings for Jungkook and so serious with him.

Who would have ever seen that coming? But Jimin guessed it . Everything~~

But he didn't want it to listen through Taehyung. Nope, This news isn't just completely out of left field. This is signs of of deep affection. Clearly, it means Jungkook must be the first person on earth to have such a revelation about Taehyung romantic intentions towards he, he care deeply about.

______________________________

Jimin is dancing.

Jimin's fiery passion and dedication to dance are undeniable, as he throws his entire being into each movement with an intensity that borders on reckless abandon. There is a haunting sense of distraction that lingers beneath the surface. His mind wanders to thoughts of a love unattainable,

A silent yearning that tugs at his heartstrings and threatens to overshadow his performance. As he spins, twirls, and leaps across.

He tries to focus but his thoughts keep drifting back to that person who has captured his heart. It's like a constant internal battle for him, wanting to excel in his performance while also daydreaming about the object of his affections.

Jimins mind crossed the last night talk with Taehyung.

~~~~~ "You think that maybe he is kind of Assholes Or busterd. Because You have the worst moment with him but...

Every time I think about him, my heart races and I can't help but feel excited. He has always been loyal and kind to me, never failing to make me feel special and loved. The way his eyes light up when we meet sends shivers down my spine, sparking a fire inside of me that I can't ignore. His touch is like electricity running through my veins, sending currents of excitement and joy throughout my body with just a single caress. The thought of him makes my pulse quicken and my cheeks flush with anticipation. He is my rock, my confidant, and the one who truly understands me. With him by my side, every moment is filled with exhilaration and happiness. "

"This is real all the books are real when I'm in love with him. "~~~

Jimin crashes into the floor. Face hitting on the upper side. Right Legs muscle pain grows suddenly.

"What the hell Jimin? Where is your mind? "

Trying to holding his tears, say to his sir, I'm sorry, sorry.

"Everyone go home. Practice over. " Sir said as clapping hand.

On the floor Laxi whispers to Daina, "Jimin, the talented dancer with moves smoother than butter and precision sharper than a knife, is suddenly finding himself stumbling over his own two feet?

Looks very suspicious? What do you think ?

Stress maybe? Daina paked his bag. Lift his bag to his shoulder.

Daina and Laxi are one of the dance students of Ga-uel.

Daina is a neighbour of Jimin also. Once they're little, they go together to the dance class.
But when they're big, had new friends. Simply they stop.

Laxi whispers in the ears again that " he's head over heels in love with someone who sees him as nothing more than a friend. And to make matters worse, that special someone has eyes for someone else! Poor Jimin:(

"So Jimin is having unrequited love? Why, you tell me me Laxi? " Daina didn't get how she knows so much about him.

"Come on Daina I know you like him." Laxi looks to her as laughter. "He can't seem to focus on perfecting his dance routines when his mind is consumed with thoughts of him . Maybe you can take advantage of it. "