💮Affogato X Clotted Cream💮

Ikeshia3
💕Being With You💕

Affogato was visiting the Creme Republic to visit someone....

He was in the park waiting for them.

"Affogato!"Clotted Cream called him "Clotted Cream its so great to see you again!"Affogato said and they both hugged each other

"What took you so long dear?"Affogato giggled "Oh you know work and stuff  I had to try to convince Financier to not come with me today"Clotted Cream said and they both sat on the park bench.

"I'm just glad you made it Dear"Affogato kissed his cheek and Clotted Cream face turned red "Hehhe you're being flustered over a simple kiss?!"Affogato giggled softly.

Clotted Cream kissed him to shut him up Affogato then kissed back.

They then pulled away.

"Let's just enjoy our afternoon together love~~"Affogato said Clotted Cream smiled and cuddled with Affogato.

They both watched as the sunset.

It was so peaceful.

"I love you Affogato...."

"I know dear"Affogato "Affogato I've been wanting to ask you this for a long time...."Clotted Cream got up and got down on his knees.

"Clotted?"Affogato blushed as Clotted Cream got something out of his pocket a small box.

"Affogato you made me a happy cookie You helped me forget about him and I will be honored if you stand by my side....."

".....So I have to ask you will you marry me?"He said and opened the box that had a diamond ring in it.

It was once again silence and Affogato started to cry.

"Y-yes—Yes!"Affogato stood up and hugged Clotted Cream he cried onto his chest.

Clotted Cream took Affogato's hand and out the ring and put it in Affogato's finger.

Marriage Proposals
Are Hard to write
.—.

292 words