💮Knight X Fire Spirit💮

✨Teasing✨

Fire Spirit had been hearing many rumors about the red dragon.

One of them was that the Red Dragon's tail was cut off he was very surprise that mortal could do such an act.

It made Fire Spirit a bit curios,so curious that he flew around the kingdom to where this so called 'Knight' would be.

He his on top of a tree as he watches 'Knight' watching Princess who was very loud.

"Congrats on your winning your battle with the red dragon its been so looong let's catch up!!!"Princess grabs Knight pulling him to the balcony.

"It wasn't much your highness"Knight smiles as they continue to talk.

Fire Spirit was surprised this cookie actually cut off the red dragon's tail?
It was a bit laughable,to Fire Spirit.

Fire Spirit slowly flew to Knight and Princess they both noticed the increase of temperature they turned to see nothing but a small flame.

"Hmm weird.."Princess mumbles,Princess and Knight continued their talk,Knight looked around to see a cookie staring at him.

Knight got his sword "Princess I don't want to alarm you but I think there might be an intruder!"Knight yelled Princess looked around to see Fire Spirit "Over there!"

Fire Spirit chuckles as he flew to them
Knight pushed Princess behind him "Princess get inside I will deal with this!"Knight yell.

"Ugh I don't want her I want you~~"Fire Spirit said teasingly   Knight's eyes widen as he blushed a bit he slaps his cheeks and points his sword to Fire Spirit "State your business!"Knight yelled.

Fire Spirit chuckles "Awww you look so cute!"Knight blushes even more "W-hu..?Wha--!What are you talking about!"Knight blushes profusely Fire Spirit puts his hand on Knight's cheek.

Knight pushes Fire Spirit away recomposing himself trying to say something but degraded into words Knight couldn't even understand.

"I--!uh...y--you?...uh!"Knight muttered trying to say something Fire Spirit let out a low chuckle making Knight blush brighter.

"Well I had my fun till we meet again my little Knight~~" "Little-!?"He was cut off by Fire Spirit Grabbing Knight's hand and kissed it before flying off.

"Knight are you okay?Knight?!"Princess tries to shake Knight out of his trance.

383 words