♣️Pure Vanilla X Dark Cacao♣️

Grandpa's having
Sex
A request from @mushroomfrog18
🌌Unforgettable Evening🌌

Pure Vanilla invited Dark Cacao for dinner at the Vanilla Castle since they haven't seen each other in awhile.

Dark Cacao sat with Pure Vanilla as they ate silently "So Dark Cacao how was your day?''Pure Vanilla asked Dark Cacao trying to get rip of the awkwardness"It was fine"

"Oh good good...."Pure Vanilla smiles Dark Cacao couldn't help but smile with him his cheeks felt hot.
Pure Vanilla puts his hand in Dark Cacao's,this surprised Dark Cacao but he didn't mind after awhile.

Dark Cacao and Pure Vanilla exchanging small talk.

Dark Cacao finished his food he got one of the servants to take his plate
"L-leaving already?"Pure Vanilla asked Dark Cacao a bit disappointed he wanted to spend some time with him.

"What?No no I really want to spend some time with you"Dark Cacao said reassuring him "Oh thank the witches..."Pure Vanilla sighed quietly.

Dark Cacao grabbed his hand pulling him up "How about we have some fun?" Dark Cacao smiles making Pure Vanilla blush.

The two men walk out of the dining room walking to Pure Vanilla's room.

They finally made it to Pure Vanilla's room he dragged Pure Vanilla on to the bed "Be a good and strip,okay?"Dark Cacao kissed his cheek Pure Vanilla's nodded.

Dark Cacao went and locked the door
No one was going to interrupt them.

Dark Cacao began to take of his armor and clothes he looked back to Pure Vanilla who had all his clothes off now he walked to the bed and sat next to Pure Vanilla and placed him on his lap.

Pure Vanilla blush he placed his fingers near his face Pure Vanilla got the gesture and began to suck on the fingers.

When the fingers feel like they we're wet enough he took them out of Pure Vanilla's mouth and pressed them up Pure Vanilla's hole "Oh my~~"Pure Vanilla gasped and gripped onto Dark Cacao's chest.

Dark Cacao added another finger making Pure Vanilla gasp and moan loudly Dark Cacao smirked and added a third finger.

Pure Vanilla squirmed and gasp he gripped tighter on Dark Cacao.

Dark Cacao pinned him down the bed and started to bite and suck on Pure Vanilla's chest and neck he moaned loudly Dark Cacao removed his fingers from Pure Vanilla's hole.

Dark Cacao quickly thrusted into Pure Vanilla he moaned loudly "Ahh~~"Pure Vanilla pressed his face into the warm pillows Dark Cacao pulled his hair back "I Want to hear you when I'm ruining you"Dark Cacao said calmly Pure Vanilla blushed and nodded.

Dark Cacao thrusted violently into Pure Vanilla moaned loudly he gripped onto Dark Cacao's chest even tighter Dark Cacao blushed.

"Ngh...I..I'm..close"Pure Vanilla moaned out and quickly came "Good boy"Dark Cacao kissed  Pure Vanilla's cheek.

Pure Vanilla began to fell sleep on Dark Cacao's chest "Good night sweetheart"

501 words